Fight pass petition - give us a refund for the month Dana

Chules

@UVEE's BESTIE 😺
@plutonium
Reaction score
Disgrace that we're forced to watch on this platform and it's messing up on a live fight.

The shit won't even let me log in. What a crock of shit, lol

UzZNtPO.gif

/signed even though I'm streaming it. You guys deserve a refund.

Just about subscribed to see this fight. Been holding out on principle (paying 3 different ways to watch one card completely for # title fights). Glad I didn't give in today.

I bought it for the year. It's cheaper that way especially with the holiday discount.

You should get a refund at least, but instead Dana will probably call everyone douchebags, blacklist Ariel for asking about it and skip to the next question.

.."Whaddya expect for cheap subscription ya goofs"

igGJG.gif

most of you are probably watching on a free trial or illegal stream. sherdoggers don't pay for shit

(fightpass works fine for me btw)

I signed up today specifically to watch this event. Id better get a refund. For everybody unable to watch it, I highly recommend you illegally stream it on firstrowsports.

It went wonky for 7-10 minutes. Definitely should be paying off my student loans for this outrage... :rolleyes:

It fooked up on me also for about 10 minutes. Last time something like dis happend was with an invicta fight and UFC gave me discount voucher which i used for a ppv. Hope dey give us something this time!!!

Free steam worked fine throughout. Not even sure what you people are on about.

You'll receive $0.33 as it only happened 1 day out of the available 30.

Free steam worked fine throughout. Not even sure what you people are on about.
Yes because you're a large enough sample size fatty.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back