Fight Pass ordered UFC 227 without my consent.

I've had a lot of issues with fight pass there's a lot of server issues when I use it on my Xbox one

258769.jpg

They are just letting you watch bro

TS just put your email login and password here and I’ll check into this for you

That's why I do not do anything with a credit card online.. You are gonna get automatic charges or slip ups like that happen to you.

Email Fight Pass, relate the situation and request an explanation. You’ll be able to find contact details on the site. In my experience they respond relatively quickly and seem helpful.

Has there been fraud on your account? Or has their system malfunctioned?

Good luck with that, their customer service is horrendous.

Well that’s good then.

I normally get the boys together and everyone throws down, but this one I chose to stream.

When I lived in NY I had friends that liked the sport, and I could get them to chip in sometimes. I live in South Carolina now and nobody likes MMA. On my own.

The first one was for the ppv. You cancelled it so they refunded you the money. The second charge is a cancellation fee for the first order that you cancelled.

Is there anything else I can help you with today?

Thank you for choosing UFC Fightpass and have a good day.

another reason why I will never get Fight Pass.

OP might have stumbled on something that UFC is gonna test in the future, putting PPVs on fight pass at a discounted price (which is what they should be doing, $65 is a ripoff for almost every card), its a bug in the case of it being applied by accident and without consent, but expect to see this in the future.

UFC screwing the fighter, screwing the customers and now trying to screw the non customers

UFC screwing the fighter, screwing the customers and now trying to screw the non customers too

Back