Fight Pass ordered UFC 227 without my consent.

BakaSurvivor

FYL
@Green
Reaction score
Yesterday minutes before the PPV started, I got an email from FP thanking me for buying UFC 227 , which I DID NOT plan to do. They charged me $39.99. I quickly responded to tell them that I did NOT make the order and cancel. They canceled and then...minutes later....the UFC 227 purchase for $39.99 went thru Again! And this one wasn't returned.

Any idea at all how to fix this? I'm heated.

39.99??? It is 65 for HD. That is what I paid last night.. Weird..

Email Fight Pass, relate the situation and request an explanation. You’ll be able to find contact details on the site. In my experience they respond relatively quickly and seem helpful.

Has there been fraud on your account? Or has their system malfunctioned?

Yeah I got some shit for ordering fightpass a few weeks ago. Which is funny because I bought it for the fight library that's been worth it already but I would never buy these ridiculous ppv's. I'm going to check and see if it was done to me..

Would this be #2 bullshit?

Edit: "A server error occurred, please try again later".

Wasnt done to me but watching a few prelims I could see how someone could accidentally order it. Not saying that was your case. I thought the samething. I'm a click away from.buying something I don't want. I'm sure it's easy since FP already has the buying info.

Last edited:
dana-white-twitter-660x400.jpg

It wasn't thank god

Last edited:
39.99??? It is 65 for HD. That is what I paid last night.. Weird..

It is my understanding that when you purchase from the website. UFC.tv you actually get that price. But when you use UFC apps or Directv or cable PPV you pay full price. But maybe it has to be with regional reasons too. When I buy ppvs I always buy them with my computer in the browser and pay the 30 bucks + then just put the image in my tv.

But I rarely buy ppvs. There are other ways

Dana’s got a 16 year olds birthday to pay for . You’re fucked

Do you feel violated?

Lol someone is ordering it from your account TS. Either hacked or a room/housemate wants to watch it on your dime.

The UFC needs some way to inflate the manlet PPV buys

Thanks for letting me watch the PPV for free man, really generous of you to pay for it

You get a discount on PPVs when you sign up for Fight PasS?

They knew you were watching it from an illegal stream So They got ya!!!

Call your credit card and put a dispute on the charge and contact customer service with the UFC

Sorry bud, but they got to increase those numbers some how.

Dat WME debt service.....

Back