Fight Pass or WWE Network?

Until Fight Pass gives free PPV's it's garbage.

I don't have either, but with youtube you can watch tons of oldies but goodies from WWE and UFC.

As far as value, all WWE PPVs are included in the subscription.

sherdog should have a sub section for people who watch pro wrestling.

and i dont mean to discuss pro wrestling. i mean like quarantine them all there so they dont infect the rest of the population.

looking at both trying to figure out which one to get, was wondering if anybody knew the pros/cons of each

I assume most of you would say fight pass but never know

If you're undecided to with the Wwe

and i dont mean to discuss pro wrestling. i mean like quarantine them all there so they dont infect the rest of the population.

ur mom should have a sub section

Until Fight Pass gives free PPV's it's garbage.

It's $10 a month...how much cheaper can it get to watch the events and everything. I think it's great

Agreed.

On topic, well, it seems like a lot of people think you get more value with the WWE Network

If you enjoy pro wrestling, obviously wwe network is a better deal.

Although, if you enjoy pro wrestling, you have bigger problems on your hands.

Fight pass is a scam. Their library doesn't have every fight, maybe like 30-40% of them. No one gives a shit about Facebook prelims, and the few cards they have are also garbage aside from the Gus vs. Manuwa one.

I decided...

wwe-network-logo.jpg

/thread

...currently watching WCW-world war 3 1998

Last edited:
If you like fights, fight pass.
If you prefer fake wrestling, wwe pass.

Why would it come down to anything else?

This, I would take fight pass because I love MMA. I don't like WWE so I would never buy but Im sure its titties if you love WWE.

Fight pass is a scam. Their library doesn't have every fight, maybe like 30-40% of them. No one gives a shit about Facebook prelims, and the few cards they have are also garbage aside from the Gus vs. Manuwa one.

Its not a scam. Im pretty sure they never said every fight was there. Theres quite a bit of content on fight pass. I enjoy it a lot and think its worth $10 a month.

Why not throw NBA League Pass in this conversation for good measure?

Back