Fight Pass or WWE Network?

The Jeweler757

Blue Belt
Reaction score
looking at both trying to figure out which one to get, was wondering if anybody knew the pros/cons of each

I assume most of you would say fight pass but never know

Fight Pass but I don't watch WWE. I heard PPV's come with it? Would go with that if true.

I got WWE Network and it aint that great
All the PPV's are on there and a few ECW and WCCW tv shows, some edited house shows and a few Raw recaps and thats about it
If they dont seriously beef this thing up Im done after my initial 6 months

If you watch both WWE is the way to go. Just started watching it again because my daughter likes wrestling better than fighting. I canceled my fightpass and got WWE Network. Way more content and free pay per views.

WWE Network. I would never get Fight Pass unless they give some incentive.

WWE

The network is a wrestling fan's dream. Lots of old stuff and every ppv, including current ppv shows live for no extra charge.

Fight Pass Pros -
Offers an extensive library of MMA fights icluding UFC, Strikeforce, Affliction, and Pride

Has some exclusive content interviews as well as international TUF shows

Offers live fights like exclusive prelims as well as any inter national event that doesn't air on FOX/FS1

Cons -
It does not replace Fox or PPV programming. It's only purpose is to supplement.

WWE netork
Pros -
An extensive library of past wrestling shows icludin ecw wcw

It has exclusive content and interviews

Shows live events that use to be exclusive to PPV

Cons-
It only shows pro wrestling

It won't replace your tv viewing.

Fight Pass Pros -
Offers an extensive library of MMA fights icluding UFC, Strikeforce, Affliction, and Pride

Has some exclusive content interviews as well as international TUF shows

Offers live fights like exclusive prelims as well as any inter national event that doesn't air on FOX/FS1

Cons -
It does not replace Fox or PPV programming. It's only purpose is to supplement.

WWE netork
Pros -
An extensive library of past wrestling shows icludin ecw wcw

It has exclusive content and interviews

Shows live events that use to be exclusive to PPV

Cons-
It only shows pro wrestling

It won't replace your tv viewing.

Pretty much sums it up.

Your cons for WWEN are weak, but, I won't argue with you again.

TS, go with whatever you'll use more.

Depends how much you like WWE and MMA

WWE Network seems to cater to all WWE fans, because I think it has the PPVs and stuff, whereas fightpass is more directed at the hardcore MMA fans, with the exclusive fight cards not being filled with big names, but rather more up and coming unknown fighters

If you love all MMA fights instead of only wanting to watch name filled cards then IMO fight pass is a great deal, but if you're a big WWE fan then I imagine network is also a great deal

If you like fights, fight pass.
If you prefer fake wrestling, wwe pass.

Why would it come down to anything else?

I have both. If I could only afford one, I'd go with WWE network. I'm assuming since you're asking the question that you're a fan of both.

The nice thing about WWE network that I dont think anyone's mentioned is that there is a live stream constantly running, like a real TV station. 95% of the time there is no live programming on Fight Pass. Whenever there is nothing on TV, I go to the WWE network and there is something playing that I like, which is nice.

WWE Network. Not even a fan of wrestling today, but the shows plus the old ppv's across all three brands makes this a great package for the price.

WWE Network 100%.

You know what I am realizing?? MMA fights really don't have the replay and rewatch value wrestling does in my opinion.

We all know WWE will change network around next month with that $340 Million lost

010814_wwe-network_600.jpg

Back