Fight Pass in Canada. Blackouts? Question Answered.

Fight Pass fights are blacked out when a TV station in your area has bought the rights to show the fights. That's how it works all the time buddyboy.

No, we used to get live coverage for everything but the PPVs on Fightpass before they signed the TSN deal.

No, we used to get live coverage for everything but the PPVs on Fightpass before they signed the TSN deal.

I don't know what TSN is, but that deal is why the shows are blacked out.

Fuck I thought you edited in me saying "buddyboy" I don't know what the fuck I was thinking, I've never said that in my whole life.

I don't know what TSN is, but that deal is why the shows are blacked out.

Fuck I thought you edited in me saying "buddyboy" I don't know what the fuck I was thinking, I've never said that in my whole life.

TSN is a Canadian sports network that's partially owned by ESPN. They currently have the rights to broadcast UFC programming. Zuffa's last Canadian broadcast deal was with Rogers Sportsnet. Under that deal, fight cards were never blacked out on Fight Pass even when they were broadcast live on Sportsnet. That's why Canadian fans are pissed about the new deal.

i hate how ufc splits up fights among different channels/services like this

it's not stoner-friendly at all

i just wanna watch fuckin fights, why all the bs. facebook,spike, fx, fox, fs1, ppv, fightpass, etc.... what the fuck are they thinking?

i hate how ufc splits up fights among different channels/services like this

it's not stoner-friendly at all

i just wanna watch fuckin fights, why all the bs. facebook,spike, fx, fox, fs1, ppv, fightpass, etc.... what the fuck are they thinking?

Even when you watch a whole event from start to finish on fightpass, you have to click one link for FP prelims, then another link for prelims, then another link for main card.

I've lost count of the amount of times I've at there stoned watching the stream waiting for the next fight to start before realising that I needed to click something and now the fight is half over already.

Back