Fight Pass Fighter TJ Laramie Caught his Girlfriend in Bed with Another Man

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was because the dog had a bigger dick than him.

Manlets.
When will they learn?

Should have went full war Machine

lol he calls her bro.. and here looking at the users viewing this thread @ViddyWellLilBro is here, seeing what's really good.. lol

The bros are all here apparently.

She looks like the type of woman who puts her face on in the morning and goes to the club every weekend with the "girls" lmao what did he expect

Fuck cheaters. Just break up. Really grinds my gears when people act like the person cheated on telling the world is the bad guy for airing it.

Couldn't it be illegal for him to post that?

LOL oh jesus, i mean people who cheat are fuckin trash but lookit this doo.
yeah and he is listed at 5 foot 6 which is short actor Tom Cruises height, lol this guy is no way near that tall he is probably 5 foot 3. That guy doesnt look 5 foot 6.

I heard a story of a guy who caught his gf cheating on him in the act with another dude and he held them up at gun point and invited her parents over without telling them just so he can show them the whore that they raised and to embarrass the girl. He took no further action after that lol.

*Sings* Caught my wife with another man and it cost me 99.

He is a better man than me. That would be double murder charge for me maybe the dog would get it too

Damn, that's brutal.

That dude is lucky he didn't beat the life outta him.
Looked like a fat out of shape dude too. Fuck that bitch, she wouldn't even speak to him. He'll live though, she's not worth it anyway, not if she does that type of stuff.

Damn, that's brutal.

That dude is lucky he didn't beat the life outta him.
I looked him up and he’s a manlet so if the guy is normal sized he might get the W even if this TJ is a cawk fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back