Fight of the Night: Trevin Giles vs. James Krause

TITS

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm glad these guys got the bonus, it was one of the few entertaining fights on the card. The whole main card was kind of a dud.

Not to mention, yet another card where DWCS signees have failed badly.

Also, Chef Stinko ruined my parlay (I bet on the fight going O4.5). At least she didn't stink up the joint like she usually does.

chefchenko-1.jpg

Fight of the Night: Trevin Giles vs. James Krause

She finished Jessica Eye two fights ago, I know she has a reputation for being "boring" but when she see's the opportunity to finish she goes for it.

Reyes vs Jones was also exciting to watch because despite all the people clowning Reyes for his comments pre fight, he had the best performance out of Jones last 3 opponents. Reyes made Jones work, especially for the TD's when he was gassed, Jones only scored 1 out of 7 in the Championship rounds.

She finished Jessica Eye two fights ago, I know she has a reputation for being "boring" but when she see's the opportunity to finish she goes for it.

Reyes vs Jones was also exciting to watch because despite all the people clowning Reyes for his comments pre fight, he had the best performance out of Jones last 3 opponents. Reyes made Jones work, especially for the TD's when he was gassed, Jones only scored 1 out of 7 in the Championship rounds.

Jessica Eye is a can, in fact that whole division is full of bums. To think, people are talking about Joanna Calderwood fighting for the title next, another woman who punches and kicks air 99% of time.

The James Krause is the fucking man....mic drop...

Back