Fight Night Stockholm: On the Brink - Alexander Gustafsson [VIDEO]

Augustus Caesar

ブッブーですわ
@Gold
Reaction score

Alexander Gustafsson's first person account of one of the greatest fights of 2013. From the moment Gustafsson arrives in Canada, through his epic five round battle with Jon Jones, experience the light heavyweight challenger

I'll be betting $5k on Rumble in Vegas. I hate Gus and Jones. Gus hasn't fought anyone with power near the level of Rumbles. Shogun Manuwa and Thiago would get dusted by Rumble. Rumble TKO 1:33 Rd 2

I like both of these guys a lot. Wouldn't wanna see either one lose. I think Gus has a better shot at breaking Bones though, so I'll root for him.

I'll be betting $5k on Rumble in Vegas. I hate Gus and Jones. Gus hasn't fought anyone with power near the level of Rumbles. Shogun Manuwa and Thiago would get dusted by Rumble. Rumble TKO 1:33 Rd 2

Why didnt he tko Davis or Arlovski?

Terribad fight to bet big on, also slip pics or gtfo

Why didnt he tko Davis or Arlovski?

Who has ever knocked out Davis? Rashad, Gus, Lyoto, Glover, Boetsch, Stann couldn't knock him out. And Rumble broke Andrej's jaw in the first. Not to mention Andrej hasn't been knocked out in nearly 4 years (10 fights).

That was fucking awesome. I'll never get tired of that fight and that was an amazing perspective.

Who has ever knocked out Davis? Rashad, Gus, Lyoto, Glover, Boetsch, Stann couldn't knock him out. And Rumble broke Andrej's jaw in the first. Not to mention Andrej hasn't been knocked out in nearly 4 years (10 fights).

Who has ever knocked out Gustafsson?

Who has ever knocked out Gustafsson?

Has Gus ever fought anyone with the power of Rumble? Don't say Manuwa because his tko wins are by injuries or doctor stoppages and Shogun is a shell of his former self. Shogun was even landing good hard shots on Gus.

Has Gus ever fought anyone with the power of Rumble? Don't say Manuwa because his tko wins are by injuries or doctor stoppages and Shogun is a shell of his former self. Shogun was even landing good hard shots on Gus.

So, was Gus rocked or knocked down from those good hard power shots Shogun landed? Is there any credible reason to believe Rumble is likely going to tko/KO Gus, other than that he hits hard and is a big, muscular and intimidating looking guy?

Im not saying Rumble cant tko/KO him, but you better get a good line for that bet if you want to get any good long term expected value for your 5k. I would say dont do it if the line isnt atleast +300, rather much higher. The highest level fighter Anthony has ever tko/KOd is Little Nog, its good to keep that in mind.

So, was Gus rocked or knocked down from those good hard power shots Shogun landed? Is there any credible reason to believe Rumble is likely going to tko/KO Gus, other than that he hits hard and is a big, muscular and intimidating looking guy?

Im not saying Rumble cant tko/KO him, but you better get a good line for that bet if you want to get any good long term expected value for your 5k. I would say dont do it if the line isnt atleast +300, rather much higher. The highest level fighter Anthony has ever tko/KOd is Little Nog, its good to keep that in mind.

As I said before, Shogun doesn't possess the same power as Rumble. Regardless will be a good fight. Jones still beats both though.

Back