Fight Night: McGregor vs. Siver in Boston up against AFC Championship in Boston

boltport

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Both in Boston next Sunday.

NFL at Gillette Stadium, kickoff at 640 pm, UFC up the road at TD Garden, maincard starts at 10 pm

Game should be over before the main card starts. No conflict.

Yea, from a TV perspective, it's fine. The game should be over. The UFC is in trouble, however, in terms of (1) getting any local buzz during fight week, (2) getting the local sports press interested, and (3) getting a soul to show up for the prelims.

Yea, from a TV perspective, it's fine. The game should be over. The UFC is in trouble, however, in terms of (1) getting any local buzz during fight week, (2) getting the local sports press interested, and (3) getting a soul to show up for the prelims.

Not all of us like football, i just don't admit it real life because people will think I'm a weirdo. Out of the major sports in America, football is my least favorite. I actually watch the superbowl for the commercials and do other things while the game is on.

Gonna be a lot of hungover Bostonians on monday. Its a great sports weekend there. Celtics play at home fri night, Bruins play sat night and you know Lucic and Prout are gonna go at it again, then Pats on sun, followed by UFC

Both in Boston next Sunday.
NFL at Gillette Stadium, kickoff at 640 pm, UFC up the road at TD Garden
You do know that Gillette Stadium is like a 40+ minute drive from Boston, right?

Back