Media Fight Night Brooklyn: Henry Cejudo - I Will Take TJ's Soul

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Some bold words by Cejudo, but I admire his confidence.

He says he's not out here just to fight TJ, but to finish him.

Says that after beating Dillashaw at flyweight, he will go up BW and take his title from him there as well.

I don't see that happening personally, but would be pretty wild if he actually pulled it off.

From the looks of TJ, the grim reaper has already staked his claim on it.

Cejudo looks very healthy where as TJ looks drained.

This fight will be interesting.

This win will be meaningless for Cejudo if he pulls it off. He doesn’t become a double champ AND

Most fans including myself will write it off as TJ being depleted and underperforming due to first 125lb weight cut.

This win will be meaningless for Cejudo if he pulls it off. He doesn’t become a double champ AND

Most fans including myself will write it off as TJ being depleted and underperforming due to first 125lb weight cut.
Nobody is gnna that that. If he flatlines tj nobody will give a FUCK. He signed up and lost. People will still be hype to see the snake lose

I mean it's cool that cejudo has fought the 2 best guys across 125 and 135 back to back. I don't see him winning the fight though.

Nobody is gnna that that. If he flatlines tj nobody will give a FUCK. He signed up and lost. People will still be hype to see the snake lose
I mean don’t get me wrong I’ll enjoy it and be entertained and consider it a solid win but I’ll still believe that TJ absolutely styles on Cejudo at 135lbs.

And many will still believe that too^

Don't know bout ya'll, but I'm loving this new Cejudo, he's talking hella trash and I personally find it Fucking Hilarious.

I still think TJ tags him, but still I'm liking this new Cejudo.

If TJ wrecks him, it's a huge win but I know most of Sherdog will write it off as nothing.

Won't be meaningless, because it sets him up perfectly to prove he can do it again at 135 and take the belt, as well as double champ status.
The 125 division is dead, and Cejudo should be at 135 anyways.
And if TJ wins he can go for triple champ

So that's why he says he would look to repeat at 135--so you can't write it off. And yes, his stock will rise if he beats Dillashaw at either weight.

So that's why he says he would look to repeat at 135--so you can't write it off. And yes, his stock will rise if he beats Dillashaw at either weight.

I think most fans expect TJ to win, so it for sure would be a very big win for Cejudo if he pulls it off somehow.

No way a guy with that haircut beats TJ

It does mean something...it lays the groundwork for Henry to fight TJ at 135 when Dana nixes the 125 division.

TJ looks pretty shrivelled up with the cut but this is something that I would have to see to believe. I’d still favour TJ pretty handily.

I hope TJ explodes that giant tumor attached to Cejudo's neck.
giphy.gif

Back