Fight Factory (AKA documentary) is f&cking sweet

The best eva! came here a while ago telling everyone to watch it. I've dvr'd about 4 episodes.
Good stuff.

I really wish i didnt read this post, now i have to watch every single one of them.

It's a good show I wished they did other camps as well. But the show it self is great it's not like ufc primetime the fighters just being theirselves. Why is it on a Spanish channel though? I'm still curious about that.

It's a good show I wished they did other camps as well. But the show it self is great it's not like ufc primetime the fighters just being theirselves. Why is it on a Spanish channel though? I'm still curious about that.

uh??

just watched the phil baroni episode, kinda feel bad for the guy now.

TS, I was wondering.. in the show.. what happened between Javier and Koscheck that caused Kos to hate him so bad?

The situation is fully explained in the show. There is even a confrontation between Koscheck and Mendez. Amazing stuff.

The situation is fully explained in the show. There is even a confrontation between Koscheck and Mendez. Amazing stuff.

ya and i dont want to watch it, so tell me what happens?

ya and i dont want to watch it, so tell me what happens?

Koscheck got mad at him because Javier didn't take responsibility when one of his fighters lose a fight and blame the fighter for not following the plan. The situation grows until he cant stand Javier, kos leave and open his gym, and now he is at war with AKA. The show really is amazing. You should give it a chance.

Koscheck got mad at him because Javier didn't take responsibility when one of his fighters lose a fight and blame the fighter for not following the plan. The situation grows until he cant stand Javier, kos leave and open his gym, and now he is at war with AKA. The show really is amazing. You should give it a chance.

Im on media overload right now and dont have time for it.

Just finished reading Born to Run, now listening to a 4 hour Hardcore History Podcast on the Germanic Barbarians, then I will watch I Saw the Devil... and somewhere in this mix I have to fit in fap-time.

Aint no time for AKA show

I'm patiently waiting for the second season. The show is friggin awesome. Props to Nuvo TV for not pulling that "this video is not available in your country" bullshit too.

NuvoTV deserves so many accolades for Fight Factory. I watched the whole season in the span of 2 days. That was how gripping and immersing it was. It is a must watch for any MMA fan and it does an excellent job in humanising the fighters. It accentuates how difficult life can be for a fighter, a small fact that some of us may take for granted. Also, giving the spotlight to some of the up and comers was a great addition to the production as it makes us more aware of whom to watch out for in the future. Looking forward to seeing guys like Gabriel Carrasco and Kyle Cerminara in the UFC soon.

Cannot wait for the second season. As I said before, it deserves so much recognition for the stellar message and portrayal it conveys.

You know for a supposed top MMA trainer that Javier Mendez sure is a fat load.. Maybe Kos is right about him.

I just watched the AKA vs Dethrone episode. I don't wanna get banned for fighter bashing but, Josh Koscheck isn't exactly a mental colossus is he?

I just watched the AKA vs Dethrone episode. I don't wanna get banned for fighter bashing but, Josh Koscheck isn't exactly a mental colossus is he?

I see why Kosheck is butthurt but is really difficult to take his side in this one.

It's excellent. I can't wait for more episodes.

Thanks for the heads up OP......very good stuff.....need more!!! :D

Back