Fight Factory (AKA documentary) is f&cking sweet

This looks interesting, I will definitely check it out later.

thanks for sharing!

Am upto episode 4 of it - and it is freaking unreal!
Shame there are no torrents and need to watch streaming :/

It's nice and all but they keep recycling the same clips over and over and over again.

It gets old in the first few episodes.

heard about this but havent seen any.

thanks for the link TS.

cheers

Great show. I asked Javier about more seasons and he said he wasn't sure there would be another season. Definitely didn't sound optimistic.
Personally I hope they do another season. :)

ive wanted to watch this, but i cant stream it

my comp is abillion years old and it cant run it smoothly

I watched it.You see a lot of stuff.Cain eats A LOT.

Kos doing his usual thing.

This is essentially what the UFC should aspire to with a TV program, instead of doing a TUF. They should just do 1 TUF per year per county and do another show that is like Fight Factory focusing on one camp that has fighters getting set to have to have big fights for a 3 month period.

thx for the post very cool. I saw such great heights w Fitchy but this is even better.

This is essentially what the UFC should aspire to with a TV program, instead of doing a TUF. They should just do 1 TUF per year per county and do another show that is like Fight Factory focusing on one camp that has fighters getting set to have to have big fights for a 3 month period.

This is exactly what I want. Though I doubt too many camps could give us as much drama as AKA managed to with the whole Kos/Javier feud.

I love episode 6 when Kos goes off on Javier on a park bench by a pond haha.

Damn, they've done a good job. Who the hell are these guys?

Old stuff, but still very good show. I've seen a few sites list it as mma/wrestling show of the year.

A new season would be amazing with Cain just regained the title. Would love to see what happened in his camp and after the fight.

Hope there is another season, was one of the best MMA related programmes.

Back