PBP Fight Circus 4, LIVE & FREE on FITE.TV, Sun. 11/6 12 AM ET/9 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins in the FC4 Main Event?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fuck man I fell asleep waiting for that damn cage to be built while they replayed those dumb fake commercials 50 times. Anyone know anyway to catch it again?

I actually watched it until the end, just stopped posting here because I was out in the living room. I did start to doze off towards the end, but I caught about 90% of it. The audio was really bad and I having to keep turning the volume up and down was annoying.

They really needed to fix all the audio issues for the next event and put the mic directly into the feed. I watched it on replay and signed up early for it but thought why they saying the first 5000 people free when it was available in the app with no code or anything.

I do like Jon Nutt and how he just does not give a fuck. He is really confident with his entertainment skills.

Last edited:
Thanks for the tags. You all are my true heroes. Not really. But it sounds good. LOL.

I have a vague memory of falling in and out of sleep just as @helax tagged me that the fights were starting. Going in and out of a Dali-like dream scape. Ipad in hand, pretzels in mouth. Slobbering and bundling up underneath a big down comforter. Appropriate because of the entire surreal escapades that make up Fight Circus.

So did the promotor actually say there was a truck accident and the ring was destroyed? And they kept showing some guy dressed like Hunter Thompson walking around as they tried putting a ring together. Holy fuck that alone is a trip.

How were the fights? More importantly how were the shenanigans? I'll catch up later. I don't care about spoilers. Spoil away my crazy brethren.

Thanks for the tags. You all are my true heroes. Not really. But it sounds good. LOL.

I have a vague memory of falling in and out of sleep just as @helax tagged me that the fights were starting. Going in and out of a Dali-like dream scape. Ipad in hand, pretzels in mouth. Slobbering and bundling up underneath a big down comforter. Appropriate because of the entire surreal escapades that make up Fight Circus.

So did the promotor actually say there was a truck accident and the ring was destroyed? And they kept showing some guy dressed like Hunter Thompson walking around as they tried putting a ring together. Holy fuck that alone is a trip.

How were the fights? More importantly how were the shenanigans? I'll catch up later. I don't care about spoilers. Spoil away my crazy brethren.
I ran out of Red Bull about an hour into the ring building and couldn't quite hang on. I have a vague recollection, and I'm not sure if this happened, but did Bob Sapp actually show up this time?

I ran out of Red Bull about an hour into the ring building and couldn't quite hang on. I have a vague recollection, and I'm not sure if this happened, but did Bob Sapp actually show up this time?
I think so. Haven’t yet watched. In the past I think they kept saying he would show up and then kept getting delayed or couldn’t make it or something.

Glad hearing the replay is free on fite tv. I read somewhere that Bank & No Money did well. If you haven’t watched fight circus before, those guys are entertaining. As is the Indian leg wrestling. Heck the whole thing is hilarious.

Back