PBP Fight Circus 3, LIVE & FREE on Camsoda, Fri. 11/5 10 PM ET PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins in the Fight Circus 3 main event?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I got billed $2 but I'm assuming they refund it at some point? Even if they don't it was well worth it... lol

It's so weird how many people think their lives are going to be ruined because they gave their CC number to a cam site for age verification. They don't even bill you.

It's not that your life is instantly going to be ruined, chances are nothing is going to happen, but I sure ain't going to start plugging my info to every website that asks for it. We live in a time where our private information and privacy is being used, abused and sold to others who are willing to pay, you're not paying for this service.

If you think it's weird to be wary of such things in today's world, and if you really think that your age verification through your full credit card information is needed to watch indian leg wrestling while you can watch a chick fist herself on the same site without any of that, you're a fool just like the tools in this thread lmao

It's not that your life is instantly going to be ruined, chances are nothing is going to happen, but I sure ain't going to start plugging my info to every website that asks for it. We live in a time where our private information and privacy is being used, abused and sold to others who are willing to pay, you're not paying for this service.

If you think it's weird to be wary of such things in today's world, and if you really think that your age verification through your full credit card information is needed to watch indian leg wrestling while you can watch a chick fist herself on the same site without any of that, you're a fool just like the tools in this thread lmao

You can only watch for a certain amount of time before you're prompted to sign up to continue and you need a credit card for that, also they use it as age verification.

I'd rather give them my CC than my actual ID.

You can only watch for a certain amount of time before you're prompted to sign up to continue and you need a credit card for that, also they use it as age verification.

I'd rather give them my CC than my actual ID.

Even if so, why exactly do you need age verification through credit card after watching a chick fist herself for a few minutes? Wouldn't the age verification come before the anal fisting ensued if they're trying to protect younger audience?

It's just these deceptive business practices that are being displayed to mask ulterior motives are an instant turn-off for me.

Even if so, why exactly do you need age verification through credit card after watching a chick fist herself for a few minutes? Wouldn't the age verification come before the anal fisting ensued if they're trying to protect younger audience?

It's just these deceptive business practices that are being displayed to mask ulterior motives are an instant turn-off for me.

I don't know, maybe it's a way to get you to buy tokens. You watch a chick fist herself for a few minutes, then they tell you need to sign up to continue watching, then they require a credit card, and give 100 tokens for free. Then you go back and watch the chick fist herself for a few hours, give her all your tokens, then jerk off and go to bed.

Told a buddy about fight circus tonight, while watching ufc. He laughed hysterically. Just describing it to others is a trip and a half.

it's hilarious that you for 2 days have been constantly posting about this. Why the fuck would anyone sit in a pbp thread to cry n moan about something like this is beyond me. If you don't like it, don't fuckin put your credit card on file and go to some other thread or watch some other fights.

Others have done it for multiple events and there's been nothing done, no scamming, nothing.

Also, your local gas stations/supermarkets are more likely to be hacked than CamSoda, so, make sure you don't use a credit or debit card anywhere in the world, because you're probably going to get hacked.

it's hilarious that you for 2 days have been constantly posting about this. Why the fuck would anyone sit in a pbp thread to cry n moan about something like this is beyond me. If you don't like it, don't fuckin put your credit card on file and go to some other thread or watch some other fights.

Others have done it for multiple events and there's been nothing done, no scamming, nothing.

Also, your local gas stations/supermarkets are more likely to be hacked than CamSoda, so, make sure you don't use a credit or debit card anywhere in the world, because you're probably going to get hacked.

Hey mr america,

Since your credit card info is already on the darkwebs being handled by criminals, might as well post it here. Makes no difference if a few law abiding, ppv purchasing sherdoggers know about it.

Well, different strokes for different folks hehe.

Hey People, I'm Brandon "THAT BRANDON" (LINE PRODUCER, GFX DESIGNER and LEAD EDITOR of FC & FMD) I just want to thank you all for supporting FIGHT CIRCUS & FULL METAL DOJO. We take every comment here to Heart. And it warms us to know that the tight community/family vibe we work to keep and protect here, extends well outside our borders in Thailand. Your Support means the world!.

I'm not trying to up sell you guys and girls....but
The Links below are the fastest way to guarantee a FC4 and more wholesome freak-show goodness in the future.
And maybe, just maybe. We can finally afford to rehearse:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey People, I'm Brandon "THAT BRANDON" (LINE PRODUCER, GFX DESIGNER and LEAD EDITOR of FC & FMD) I just want to thank you all for supporting FIGHT CIRCUS & FULL METAL DOJO. We take every comment here to Heart. And it warms us to know that the tight community/family vibe we work to keep and protect here, extends well outside our borders in Thailand. Your Support means the world!.

I'm not trying to up sell you guys and girls....but
The Links below are the fastest way to guarantee a FC4 and more wholesome freak-show goodness in the future.
And maybe, just maybe. We can finally afford to rehearse:D
Hey Brandon. Welcome here. Have fun. Keep up the great work with FC. It's awesome.

If I might make a suggestion, I'd love to see interviews with the fighters post-fight. Oh and say hello to Jenn the Tiger for me. She was my highlight of the night.

Hey Brandon. Welcome here. Have fun. Keep up the great work with FC. It's awesome.

If I might make a suggestion, I'd love to see interviews with the fighters post-fight. Oh and say hello to Jenn the Tiger for me. She was my highlight of the night.

We're gonna do this on the next 4sure. we'll have a translator in the ring during the hand raising.

Jenn and Tracy are gonna have it out as well. in our first ULWC event

Jen is mean....
She wouldn't even acknowledge me, and I was technically her boss :,c

We're gonna do this on the next 4sure. we'll have a translator in the ring during the hand raising.

Jenn and Tracy are gonna have it out as well. in our first ULWC event

Jen is mean....
She wouldn't even acknowledge me, and I was technically her boss :,c
I paid 5 tokens 3 times for a shout out for sherdog . I didn't get it :(

Back