PBP Fight Circus 3, LIVE & FREE on Camsoda, Fri. 11/5 10 PM ET PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins in the Fight Circus 3 main event?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey everyone. Have a good rest of your weekend.

Thanks for all the comments.

See you around the boards.

call out a very racist post in the chat and they immediately banned me, did nothing but point out blatant racism. Thats fine fuck you white boys

lolz @ pretending you're some bastion of justice when you're just a hypocritical racist who got all offended and wanted PC points... during fight circus, of all things.

<JagsKiddingMe>

Well "fuck you white boys" certainly shows your moral outrage against racism.

yeah your probably right, but if its a bunch of white boys against me then fuck them what did I do ? I don't like jokes against indians

lolz @ pretending you're some bastion of justice when you're just a hypocritical racist who got all offended and wanted PC points... during fight circus, of all things.

<JagsKiddingMe>

look bro I dont really give a fuck, but when you ban the guy saying dont make those jokes about about my people before you ban the people making fun of my people thats kind weird no ?

yes, the anal tug of war is a great time/place to bitch about this.

yeah didnt get to see the anal tug of war cause im banned.

You can be a racist fuck all you want I do not care, thats free speech, but why am I the bad guy for saying so ? Let me call you whatever I want while you be a racist dude, thats fair is it not ?

yeah didnt get to see the anal tug of war cause im banned.

You can be a racist fuck all you want I do not care, thats free speech, but why am I the bad guy for saying so ? Let me call you whatever I want while you be a racist dude, thats fair is it not ?

...look, trigglypuff - you're the ONLY one here who made stupid racist comments.

...look, trigglypuff - you're the ONLY one here who made stupid racist comments.

you obviously did not read the chat on camsoda, I'm not talking about sherdog, I have never seen anybody post like that on sherdog. What did i say that was racist ? fuck you white boys ? it was most certainly white boys talking shit... so yeah fuck them and their racist garbage. Nobody else has a problem with natives but whites. Do I hate whites ? no I was born and raised in a white country so fuck you.

I dont hate white people, im like half white myself, Im not one of those guys who crys all the time about skin color. but when I get banned from watching fight circus for standing up my native bros, well you can fucking burn in hell.

you obviously did not read the chat on camsoda, I'm not talking about sherdog, I have never seen anybody post like that on sherdog. What did i say that was racist ? fuck you white boys ? it was most certainly white boys talking shit... so yeah fuck them and their racist garbage. Nobody else has a problem with natives but whites. Do I hate whites ? no I was born and raised in a white country so fuck you.

I dont hate white people, im like half white myself, Im not one of those guys who crys all the time about skin color. but when I get banned from watching fight circus for standing up my native bros, well you can fucking burn in hell.

lolz @ making a racially prejudiced assumption and running with it - while bitching about someone doing the same on camsoda.

during an anal tug of war.

i couldn't even make this shit up. you're a clown.

protip: you were probably banned by a bot or a mod on camsoda, not jon nutt. and you probably were banned for spewing stupid racist shit, anyway.

lolz @ more rants about burning in hell after you just claimed you don't care.

Me tonight, not watch FC3 dude to the weird CC paywall.

b16.jpg

<DCrying>

They usually upload the event to YouTube in a few days

You're the GOAT my man.

First vid, what a lousy performance from the guys friend lmao, some lazy legkicks while homeboy was getting choked out? And also, why didn't they just throw out the unconscious guy and keep the fight going, thought he needed to end both of them

Phonebooth shit was intense as FUCK! Looked like the white girl went for some headbutts but it ended up costing her more

Back