FIFA 15 Thread (E3 2014 Trailer)

New shit. : )

4-3-3 (5) False Nine

Ronaldo-----------Gotze-----------Robben

Modric------------Vidal-------------Lahm

Marcelo----Chiellini----Barzagli----Diekmeier
--------------------Buffon---------------------

Ronaldo scoring 33 goals in 17 matches so far. Amazing tally as a winger! I'm sure he'd be even more prolific as a striker but false nine is great post patch. I will admit, I am playing far worse "football" with him on the team because I can't resist giving the ball to him and going on selfish skill runs...but it's totally worth as Ronaldo makes the game 2x more enjoyable for me. I celebrate his brute strength goals with his bear celebration, goals from outside the box with his leg point celebration, standard goals with his jumping spin celebration, and skill goals with the sliding Playboy celebration. It's incredibly satisfying lol. His only cons for me are his finesse shots.

Last edited:
Been stuck in division 1, without winning it, for a while now. I've won every other DIV 1 in FUt several times, so it's just annoying now.

Not fun anymore and the momentum is starting to piss me off. I hate the fact that in certain games I just can't do anything (dribbling is slow, finishing is wildly inaccurate) and in others I score 4 goals quickly and the opponent rage quits. Even when I win, it's not that fun.

Might blow my

What's the best way to continue to improve at this game? I play with Hartlepool United and am trying to build them into a Premiership contender. Currently on a great run of form playing at the Pro difficulty but I know I need to be better than that. Any gameplay tips? Specifically formations or tricks to use?

What are everyone's opinions on the market changes?

Played FIFA 15 casually with a few friends over the past few months here and there. I picked up the game maybe two months ago and played a bit here and there.

Decided to try out FUT and oh my. Getting into FUT late seems like a mistake. Everyone has better players than you lol. I'm not exactly the best FIFA player either so that doesn't help. Still enjoying it though.

Back