FIFA 15 Thread (E3 2014 Trailer)

CardonaLJ**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So yep, its that time of the year. EA just released the teaser trailer for FIFA 15. Full trailer is set to be released on June 9th. Here's the teaser:

[YT]tpqOAwkvmcs[/YT]

Here's some rumors of what we will see in FIFA 15

Rumored Release Dates:
NA - September 23
Latin America - Sept 25
Australia - Sept 25
EU - Sept 26

FUT WebAPP to be released between Sept 12-14

Season Ticket should give early access to Sept 25

Change in AI (i.e. improved marking, passing amongst teammates, improved Stamina.

Addition of Legends/Old Squads ala how NBA 2k does with classic teams.

More Leagues

Improved Career Mode4 (a story mode like how NBA 2k does with their career mode)

An Online Career/Manager Mode (not just Pro Clubs)

No more Transfer Market (rumor has it EA is checking it out with how the FUTWC is being done and the market has been down for over a month now on the web app)

Again these are just rumors so who knows what we'll get. Anyone of us coming back for another year? I know I am. I'll keep you guys updated if i hear anything else.

3 more months!

Definitely. Love FIFA. Interesting updates.

If there is no Transfer Market that would destroy coin traders, which sounds like a good thing to me.

No more transfer market is MASSIVE news if true. Not sure how I feel about it yet though. Market was very fun to play at times.

Also, rumors that Suarez will FINALLY have 5* skills!

I just really hope that they sort out he random fut games where it's more or less impossible to win. It drives me nuts. I know when I'm being beaten by someone who is good and can accept that, but it's very frustrating when your players can't clear the ball and the opposition suddenly score from every shot.

Just make it a fair game.

I hope that PES steps it up this year, to at least keep FIFA on their toes.

Excited about the new career modes.

i'm in for about the 5th year on the row

great games with subtle but improving updates, played over 300 games in seasons mode and only been relegated once this time round

Here's the new trailer for FIFA 15
FIFA 15 - Official E3 Gameplay Trailer:
[Yt]TnTYVT6lwBc[/MEDIA]

Looks good, I don't have a next gen but have a PC that can handle it easily. FUT community sucks on PC though..

Day one buy just like every year for me.

Lol. If you buy the special edition, you get Messi for FUT which can only be used a few matches. Pretty funny but I'd probably would not even want to use him then.

Fifa14 was a step back but I guess it was to be expected with their first run at next gen. I really can't wait for 15 to come because I expect it to be a lot better than 14.

heres the pre-order info in case anyone was wondering

FIFA-15-Ultimate-Team-Edition-Feature-Price-And-Pre-Order.jpg

Here is what additional things you will get pre-ordering the FIFA 15 Ultimate Team Edition:

1. 40 Gold Packs

If you pre-order the FIFA 15 Ultimate Edition, you will receive up t0 40 gold packs to build your dream club in FIFA 15 Ultimate Team Edition. You will receive 1 pack every week for total 40 weeks with every log in you do to redeem them.

2. Messi FUT Loan Player

In FIFA 15 Ultimate Team Edition, you can play with Lionel Messi as a loan player and play with him for a limited amount of matches. And once you have completed playing the given number of matches with Lionel Messi, later you will be able to unlock more players from the EA sports catalogue using football club credits.

3. Adidas Predator Boot Bundle

If you pre-order – FIFA 15 Ultimate Team Edition, you can receive pairs of virtual boots from Adidas Predator Boot bundle and the EA sports football club catalogue.

4. Historic Club Kits

Unlock Historic Kits from classic teams in football history. It will be available in both FIFA 15 Ultimate Team Edition and FIFA 15.

5. Celebrate in Style

Pre-order FIFA 15 Ultimate Team Edition and unlock 3 new celebrations – Kiss the Wrist, Stand Tall, and Flag Kick.

6. Adidas All Star Team

Pre-order FIFA 15 Ultimate Team Edition and hit the pitch with this elite team of the brand’s top players. The cover star include Leo Messi.

Differences between the two editions have obviously drawn the attention of the masses towards FIFA 15 Ultimate Team Edition.

In FIFA 15 Ultimate Team Edition you will receive 40 gold packs, where as in FIFA 15 Standard edition you will only receive 15 gold packs.

There is of course a difference in the price rate of both the edition:

FIFA 15 Ultimate Team Edition – $69.99

FIFA 15 Standard Edition – $59.99

pre-ordered for Xbone

Not sure ill play much FUT. Might play mroe vs and coop-vs this year!

Played 400 fut games last year... lol!

FIFA 15 - EA Secure Barclays Premier League Mega Deal

EA have secured a massive, massive deal with the Barclays Premier League for FIFA 15, meaning the following additions will be making their way into the game.

• EA have visited every single Barclays Premier League club to capture player faces.
  • All 20 stadiums from the BPL will feature (on Xbox One, PS4 and PC), including those of the three newly promoted teams.
  • Real world chants will play, with many of them recorded live, during real BPL fixtures.
  • Ad boards in BPL stadiums will show official sponsors, chosen to be in the game by the clubs themselves.
  • BPL branding will feature fully throughout Career Mode and in any matches between 2 BPL teams.
  • Career Mode will also include exclusive BPL "next fixture" overlays.
  • Goal line technology replays will feature in BPL matches, and matches from any other leagues that use it.
  • Barclays Premier League referees are fully licensed.

heres the link to the stadiums.
http://news.futhead.com/posts/fifa-15/29192-fifa-15-barclays-premier-league-stadium-images

SoL looks damn sexy!!!!
fifa15_xboxone_ps4_barclayspremierleague_stadiumof.jpg

Meh on the pre-order bonus. I must be one of the few who doesnt play FUT.

Meh on the pre-order bonus. I must be one of the few who doesnt play FUT.

Aye, keep it real with 1v1 straight up teams.

I will be getting this on PC and have already anticipated that standard 1v1 is going to be nonexistant forcing me into the FUT game. Doesn't seem like sports games have any community on PC

Aye, keep it real with 1v1 straight up teams.

I will be getting this on PC and have already anticipated that standard 1v1 is going to be nonexistant forcing me into the FUT game. Doesn't seem like sports games have any community on PC

I don't do 1 vs 1. :redface:

The majority of my time is spent on Career Mode when Im solo. When friends are on, we do Drop-Ins or Club matches. If possible, Id like to start a Sherdog Club on the X1 for some online besmirchment.

Back