Fiesta bowl champs baby!!!

Der Eisbär

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So tell me more about what a third rate city Boise is. Tiny mountain town of 200,000 takes the fiesta bowl over dozens of California, east coast and southern colleges that couldn't even make it.

Eat a dick.

Boise State winning the Fiesta Bowl doesn't mean the city of Boise isn't a third-rate meth-infested shithole. Do they not teach Intro to Logic at Boise State?

latest

Boise+State+Field.jpg

They are okay.

lol @ this poor can. Make another thread about the studio you dropped a cornucopia of cash for.

You make Idaho look bad lol Stop telling people to eat a dick.

Edit: I currently work in boise.

Boise State winning the Fiesta Bowl doesn't mean the city of Boise isn't a third-rate meth-infested shithole. Do they not teach Intro to Logic at Boise State?

Thats hillarious. Where do you live? Or do you dare even answer that because you know your state has ten times the drugs and crime?

So are you still getting punked by meth heads for your Boise dimes (LA-2, BD 15, canrona 12)?

Ehh I agree on the women but Boise not that "Methy"
A lot of hipster douches but all teh meth heads are in garden city a few miles away.

So are you still getting punked by meth heads for your Boise dimes (LA-2, BD 15, canrona 12)?

Lol im currently dating and fucking the boise dime in question. Guess you won't identify your shit state because you know it doesnt hold up by any benchmark?

Guess that leaves me in the winners circle and you crying n posting on sherdog

Lol im currently dating and fucking the boise dime in question. Guess you won't identify your shit state because you know it doesnt hold up by any benchmark?

Guess that leaves me in the winners circle and you crying n posting on sherdog
He lives in SoCal, so lol at you.

Lol @ me?

His college football teams suck. There's 100x more hard drug usage there (relevant since he said boise was meth infested)

I shit on so cal. Lived there and hated it.

Of course you hated it here. You were too poor to live in a nice place where the girls are good looking.

Back