Fiber, amount?

Rjkd12

Certified Bastard
Reaction score
Ok. So you guys convinced me to get fiber. Not so much because I trust you and want to be healthy, but mainly because I"m on winter break and bored. So bored I decided to try fiber because there is nothing else to do.

I have 100% natural fiber from walgreens. Regular flavor. Serving size, 1 rounded tsp. (7g). 25 calories, 3 g of dietary fiber, 2 g of soluble fiber

It says 1 tsp 3 times daily. I'm not going to take it 3 times a day. If I wanted to take it at night, how much? Also do I need to ramp up the serving size (assuming you are going to recommend more)?

Thanks in advance.

best times to take it are either in the morning or at night.. and i usually just take 2 tsp sometimes 2 tblsp i just go by how i feel i need..

one thing though, if u plan to take a lot in one serving, be sure to stay within easy-access of a toilet :wink:

Ok. So you guys convinced me to get fiber. Not so much because I trust you and want to be healthy, but mainly because I"m on winter break and bored. So bored I decided to try fiber because there is nothing else to do.

I have 100% natural fiber from walgreens. Regular flavor. Serving size, 1 rounded tsp. (7g). 25 calories, 3 g of dietary fiber, 2 g of soluble fiber

It says 1 tsp 3 times daily. I'm not going to take it 3 times a day. If I wanted to take it at night, how much? Also do I need to ramp up the serving size (assuming you are going to recommend more)?

Thanks in advance.

Yeah, I back sudo. You're gonna have LOADS of fun, dropping from you hind-parts. Bring a book, or two. lol

Tablespoon morning,
tablespoon night.

Quite an enjoyable experience, very relaxing.

King Kabuki said:
Yeah, I back sudo. You're gonna have LOADS of fun, dropping from you hind-parts. Bring a book, or two. lol

Totally. I just got "The bathroom reader volume 14." I got my dad "The best of the bathroom reader" for his birthday (early october) and I"m just about finished with that. Its great, just a huge book of trivia. I have learned a shit load. Haha, get it? Shit load?

At night or with big meals with little or no fiber for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back