few HW from USA because they go to NFL but RUSSIA, NETHERLANDS, FRANCE, etc?

Metallicalabran

Don't be scared homie!
@Brown
Reaction score
I can understand HW division is very low in talent because every very athletic big guy goes to NFL or NBA, I can understand but...

there are more than 200 countries out there, WHERE IS THE FUCKING TALENT ???!!!

Russia, Netherlands, France, Germany, those strong guys from wrestling in Iran, I dont know, SOMEONE !!!!

Why HW division is filled with fighters from 15 years ago ?? and no newcomer ???

You can say your division has very low talent when guys who were relevant 10 years ago, WHEN MMA (training/technique/level,etc) was nothing is today, are STILL RELEVANT NOW.

I dont see royce gracie being champion now, if he were a HW maybe

Large athletic men aren't particularly common and I just don't think MMA is that popular.

There are lots of big athletes in Rugby for instance.

Get the Tuilagi family in the UFC HW.
punch-to-the-ear-rugby-tackle-hit-gifs.gif

TUF Pacific Islander. make it happen Dana

maafu-punch-tom-youngs-large.gif

Vollyball players make more in Italy Poland Russia Spain then what 99% mma fighers in UFC make.

A soccer sissy can make 200,000 Pounds a fucking week in Europe.

... mma lol, uncle fester is to cheap. yakuza payed enough but not this bold cheap fuck and his mob buddies.

Or maybe not all giant, fat, muscular, lean, strong, high box jumping, athletic gentlemen are made to be fighters. Maybe not all of them have that mental ability and intestinal fortitude to train to beat the snot out of another human being.

And before anyone gives me some essay about Jones and his athletic brothers; I'm sure they out wrestle him when they're all at ma's house for a bbq but he would beat the snot out of them if it came down to a real fight with aggression.

Not everyone is a fighter so this "they go to the nfl" nonsense is so lame. Maybe the large frenchies prefer other sports over having their face bashed in

Get the Tuilagi family in the UFC HW.
punch-to-the-ear-rugby-tackle-hit-gifs.gif

TUF Pacific Islander. make it happen Dana

maafu-punch-tom-youngs-large.gif

Lmao I love that first gif, dude is really young too. I haven't seen the bottom one, but man that is some power. Those Pacific Islanders are monsters.

news-graphics-2007-_644262a.jpg

mma to cheap for nethermen

Or maybe not all giant, fat, muscular, lean, strong, high box jumping, athletic gentlemen are made to be fighters. Maybe not all of them have that mental ability and intestinal fortitude to train to beat the shot out of another human being.

And before anyone gives me some essay about Jones and his athletic brothers; I'm sure they out wrestle him when they're all at ma's house for a bbq but he would beat the snot out of them if it came down to a real fight with aggression.

Not everyone is a fighter so this "they go to the nfl" shit is so lame.

Not just that, many nations pay their medalist well to stay and compete and rep the nation.

For many its more lucrative to go for medals in wrestling judo whatever then waste time in a cheap shit sport like mma.

There are a bunch of sports where a large frame is preferable, that pay better, and where you're less likely to get your ass kicked.

Hell, being large is preferable in non-athletic arenas like business.

Not just that, many nations pay their medalist well to stay and compete and rep the nation.

For many its more lucrative to go for medals in wrestling judo whatever then waste time in a cheap shit sport like mma.

Also this. Not to mention mma isn't exactly popular in France from what I've heard.

If your over 220 and athletic your going to make more money else where.

The real question is why not even HW collegiate wrestlers go into MMA anymore. The UFC should be getting Cains, Brocks, Carwins, Conrads, Cormiers, etc. every year with each graduating class. Recently Mocco and Rosholt have entered but they don't appear to be future stars.

It might have something to do with PEDs.

I mean, in recent times, certain fighters' declines have been meteoric, from one fight to the next, unrecognizable. Not to mention the rise in injuries, fight cancellations, guys not fighting for a long time.

It's hard to get away with it nowadays in the UFC, so maybe a lot of HWs from the outside looking in are compelled to steer clear.

I know, it's conspiracy level crap but somehow, I'm inclined to think there's something to it.

Last edited:
NFL pays you 7 figure contract even if you're a bench warmer

The real question is why not even HW collegiate wrestlers go into MMA anymore. The UFC should be getting Cains, Brocks, Carwins, Conrads, Cormiers, etc. every year with each graduating class. Recently Mocco and Rosholt have entered but they don't appear to be future stars.

cause 99% of wrestlers are pussies who cant stand getting hit. If you'r a natural fighter you go into boxing and MT/KB if not judo Jits wrastlin.

Just cause its technique translate well into mma does not mean its talent will.

Vollyball players make more in Italy Poland Russia Spain then what 99% mma fighers in UFC make.

A soccer sissy can make 200,000 Pounds a fucking week in Europe.

... mma lol, uncle fester is to cheap. yakuza payed enough but not this bold cheap fuck and his mob buddies.

I dont see 265lbs men in soccer or volleyball

NFL pays you 7 figure contract even if you're a bench warmer

we are talking about other countries, not USA. No one in the world want to be a NFL player, that thing just exists in USA.

that's why your responde make no sense

you can't run for 90 minutes on a 265 weight.

the guys playing volleyball would be better suited for K1, body-shape wise. i know few in football to fit in the mma HW world. you can't get Ronaldo, no matter how fit and athletic he is, to be interested in a sport that pays a fraction of what he makes from one of his endorsements.

money is the key.

I don't see many of those in mma either. Half the hw are just fat 205ers. Top Hw are in the 230ish range like Werdum is. Unless you are counting the fat ass's or ah em horse meat ones.

Back