Fertitta/White trying to make amends with Aldo?

conorbless1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Fertitta and Dana White gifted Aldo a pair of Reebok sneakers embroidered with the name of his favorite football team.

iYDnTaq.png

They were probably just calling him a flamengo. Just a coincidence that's its also a futbol team.

Jose has them on the ropes with the rumor of a lawsuit the UFC knows it would lose.

They've trashed him enough that they no longer need him to sell the stadium show.

All they did here was trick him into supporting them over social media in case they decide to go that way.

He's the real champion

Don't want him retiring and if Leave Conor out of action for 2 years

Rampage has trashed the hell out of the UFC has a horrible UFC record and he does nothing but whine.....Lorenzo gets him a car.

Aldo is their long standing champ dominant as fuck and also somewhat (compared to rampage) vocal against the UFC, he gets a pair of shoes.

My friend and I were discussing the conspiracy theory that the UFC is behind Aldo's comments. I thought it was a fun look at Aldo's comments lately. Either way all of the sudden Aldo is popular again. Whether that translates to all his new fans buying a ppv he is on is another story.

This is like when some tribe trise to appease in their own way by giving sheep and chickens. . . but this is with sneakers.

Kinda insulting tbh. Nothing like cold hard cash instead.

Maybe one day Aldo will be sponsored by Reebok, so he can have free shoes like these whenever he wants. Oh wait....

This is just the beginning of the damage control Dana has to do after his big temper tantrum over Aldo getting hurt. He now has four months to rebuild the aura of a guy they have as their P4P best, after a month of essentially calling him soft and making him look like he was scared. Regardless of Aldo's reasons for pulling out of the fight it was so shortsighted to attack the champ like that, casual fans will just think 'Conor is fighting the scared guy who pulled out originally' when it should be 'Conor is fighting the best fighter in the world'.

Probably loaded with Semtex.

Pretty sure there was cash stuffed inside the shoe box that came with it :)

A pair of sneakers, you say?? Why that's an expensive gift. I wonder if they're using this to offset some hefty gains on their tax return next year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back