Fernando "Terer

DPS831

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have been working on a little project, breaking down the passing game of former world champ Fernando

Great idea, considering Terere pretty much invented modern passing. There's very little that you see great passers like Rodolfo, Lepri, or the Mendes bros doing that Terere doesn't do some version of in that video.

How do we get Terere to make a trip to the Mendes bros place for a filmed roll. I want to see that.

How do we get Terere to make a trip to the Mendes bros place for a filmed roll. I want to see that.

Is he allowed in the states yet? I still think he's banned from the USA which is why he only competes in Brazil, Mexico, Europe I believe

Is he allowed in the states yet? I still think he's banned from the USA which is why he only competes in Brazil, Mexico, Europe I believe

Why? Drug charges?

Why? Drug charges?
He freaked out on an airplane. I remember people at the time speculating it was encephalitis or something, but considering his drug problem that became widely known after, he was probably wigging out or withdrawing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back