Fernand KNOWS Francis better…. Y u ask

GORO

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Last edited:
Nope.. and I dunna care...

<{JustBleed}>

https://www.mmamania.com/2021/11/28...ting-imavov-name-you-trained-4-years-together

OMG he looking anything to complain now he name no right WTF furnand is so mad he lost his bestest student he sound like bitter ex he lovesFrancis that y he so mad he knows he better then game ever is or else he would no even give fuck Game fell to this trap 2 now he will be emotional n get KTFO

They are both petty, but how can you not know the name of your main sparring partner of four years?

I mean....that name is hard to forget too....not that hard to say...how can you get the first name AND the last name wrong.....

They are both petty, but how can you not know the name of your main sparring partner of four years?

I mean....that name is hard to forget too....not that hard to say...how can you get the first name AND the last name wrong.....

he no speak English well r u fuck serious n he no main partner gimme break he midget compare nGannou

He would have fuckin CTE if he was main spar lollllllllll

Man and I thought my Amerikano was bad.

Dude stop hating..

He didn't forget, he hesitated because it was a sensitive area he was talking about..

He also probably called him something for short and wasn't using his full name when they were training, it isn't a common name.. all the Ngannou haters are clutching at straws to make him look bad..

Fernand looks like a crazy person at this point.. he has done like 20 x interviews trashing Francis.. for 1. Not thanking HIM enough, and 2. For not paying gym membership when Francis was paying him 20 percent of his purse for training fees..

It just doesn't equate, Fernand honestly sounds bitter, and I would never trust someone who goes so out of the way to defame someone's name over very little..

Fernand is just moving the needle because he knows Gane would do 0 trash talk and promo.
Don't forget it's the first ppv of Gane, and Fernand has his % cut because he is also the manager.

Don't hate on Lopez. He's low key doing a good job building this fight, just trying to make his pupil a few extra bucks.

I love your posts mate, you used to be the xxxlpredator right? Always show my mates for a good laugh. This here is peak Sherdog posting
Yeah, I think he was also FrenchHeavyweight or something like that, this might be his 3rd or 4th account.

I love his posts too, the monster belt thread cracked me up so hard back then ahahahhaha

Back