Ferguson's feeling strong, will fight Khabib for the belt early next year

Hopefully he doesn't injure himself going outside to get the mail between now and then.

No automatic rematches for belt holders with no defenses, he needs to beat the video cable for the #1 contender spot

Where in the text does it say that he'll fight Khabib early next year? Am I missing something?

Tony is 34...

I hate to say it, but his best performances may be behind him.

I see he didn't claim the mat at the end of his post this time around

giphy.gif

He’ll be in the hyperbolic time chamber until then

Tony is insufferable I have no idea how he has fans

I like him because he is so weird he is actually really funny

The lead up to the Kevin Lee fight was hilarious cause Tony would always be saying some weird ass shit and Lee would just look at him like "how is this guy real".

I think you mean McGoat for the belt

Lw Cain Velasquez needs to aviod injuries by training properly first by not shin kicking metal fucking poles !!!!

The lead up to the Kevin Lee fight was hilarious cause Tony would always be saying some weird ass shit and Lee would just look at him like "how is this guy real".
That’s fair enough. I can sort of see the appeal of a guy breakdancing dressed as deadpool purely because of how crazy and ridiculous it is

I already know what happens

Re-injures cause he came back too quickly

Shoulda listened to Cruz

banuke5dc1puuf76g.jpg

Back