Ferguson vs McGregor

The Talent

I'm a great listener
@Blue
Reaction score
Stylistically, I think that'd be a fun fight if, of course, El Cucuy is in fighting shape.

Make it happen, Dana! That's a PPV that I'd watch.

He is fighting Khabib. Didn't say nothing on twitter.

Options are - Cerrone who is in great shape and said he want the fight on twitter, Pettis, Nate.

El Cucuy would put McOverhyped in red panties after the beatdown

....I have a feeling this would be a WAR...CuCuy don't take sh*& from anyone and is crazy unpredictable....He has to watch out for that left hand nuke but McGoat would have his hands FULL...IMO the toughest fights for McGoat in order are : Wonderboy/Khabib/Cucuy/Frankie

They're not scrapping the El Cucuy vs Khabib fight. Get over it.

Well then... I guess now would be a good time for Khabib to go for a jog
That's about the only way this fight gets cancelled (khabib injury) and DW probably destroy Khabib's contract or prevents him from fighting every again.

Cerrone please
Cerrone is the only guy he might have a chance against. They pretty much have the same balance of skills but Conor has the better striking. Both their ground games are good but not extraordinary.

I love Cowboy, but i bet Conor smokes him. Fuck.

I would love to see this. I'd pay for this if El Cucuy is in any kind of shape.

Ferguson would turn mcgregors face into hamburger. There is a reason conors camp and the ufc doesn't bring his name up when talking about "anyone anywhere". El Cucuy has been calling out Mcgregor for sometime now.

Tony is so good. So aggressive. His boxing defense can suffer from all that forward movement, but he is gritty as hell and is such a good scrambler, and very opportunistic with his subs. A true threat everywhere the fight goes.

Ferguson, Khabib, Cowboy, and RDA...bye Conor. Pettis...bye Conor by highlight reel knockout. Diaz was supposed to be an easy win, and on 10 days of training, he whooped him. Conor has some competition at 145, and Frankie is a stylistic nightmare. Not to mention the Aldo rematch may be a Cain-Junior thing.

Back