Ferguson vs Chandler?

Poirier vs Oliveria for the belt unless he would rather fight Conor or Nate, then Oliveira vs Chandler for the belt and Poirier can fight the winner should he win another money fight.

I think Tony dies on that one.

Chandler vs Charles... Oliveira already ducked him once.

Charles vs Dustin for belt
Gaethje vs Chandler for contender
Tony vs Conor for top 5 relevance

Is the most logical option IMO. Therefore I'm fully prepared for UFC to make Dustin vs Conor 3 for the belt, Tony to retire, and Chandler to be the stand-in for that title fight. Stupidest fucking combination possible usually marks what they'll go with.

Assuming it’s Conor v Poirier for a 5 round fight (for belt or not tbd)

Oliveira, Chandler, Gaethje, Dariush in a mini-tournament. Any combination.

Because Dariush is the rightful #5 above RDA, Hooker, Felder, Ferguson and Conor. Why? Because he doesn’t have 1 LW win in the last few years AND/OR on a multi fight losing streak.

Last edited:
  • Dustin vs Olivera for the belt
  • Chandler vs Gaethje
  • Nate Diaz vs Connor III
This is the only answer .

Was I dreaming? I thought this fight was already announced.

That’s a bad fight for current Tony. He will get knocked out bad or at the very least outwrestled and dominated. Tony should look into retirement honestly, I really like him but that Gaethje fight was just so brutal to watch.

Give Tony a nice farewell with a main event against Conor. He deserves that fight since 2017. Pay him nicely Dana, he is the most entertaining guy in MMA history imo.

That is the most winnable fight in the top 5ish for Tony in my opinion.

Tony does have a long stiff jab he uses from time to time and works the body constantly and never let's guys rest on him when it hits the mat and his GnP defense is alot better than people give him credit for. I was on that train claiming Lee was busting Ferg up from Mount but I dont think he landed 2 punches on Ferg while in that position.

Chandler is too explosive to be able to keep up with Fergusons pace.

That’s a bad fight for current Tony. He will get knocked out bad or at the very least outwrestled and dominated. Tony should look into retirement honestly, I really like him but that Gaethje fight was just so brutal to watch.

Give Tony a nice farewell with a main event against Conor. He deserves that fight since 2017. Pay him nicely Dana, he is the most entertaining guy in MMA history imo.

Tonys chin is granite. No way Chandler KO's him

I hope none of the top guys fight until an interim/vacant title fight is made. Dana is trying to get Conor to win vs Poirier so he can try & make the Khabib rematch which would take place early 2022 at best.

This whole situation is getting borderline disgusting. An amazing division put on hold for a fight between a retired Khabib & Conor who will probably never win another ufc fight.

Tonys chin is granite. No way Chandler KO's him
Dan Hooker was never knocked out prior to fighting Chandler (he got TKOd by a body shot against Barboza).Tony is way more battleworn through all the wars he’s had.

Back