Ferguson "peaceful protestors" chanting

More schools and govt social programs will give you a nice cup of jack squat.

Time for young people to get God back in their lives, get married, then have the kid. Once you have the kid, raise him. Mom and Dad in the home together.

Exactly! The government can waste endless amounts of money on countless education and social programs, but until people start taking their relationships seriously and start caring about the children they are having, nothing will change.

What is needed is more Tony Evans and less Al Sharptons.

Exactly! The government can waste endless amounts of money on countless education and social programs, but until people start taking their relationships seriously and start caring about the children they are having, nothing will change.

What is needed is more Tony Evans and less Al Sharptons.

Amen

If I get shot after committing strong-arm robbery and felony assaulting a police officer, BURN THIS BITCH DOWN BURN THIS BITCH DONW

11831734_1028472707173766_7809950941301230429_n.jpg

any thread
ripskater
"solution = God"
normal people
*smh*

Man, that weave store just can't catch a break.

Is anyone else expecting the "fuck the police" chants to eventually turn into "fuck white people" chants, or is that already the assumption?

Should call in the National Guard and hit the crowd with as much tear gas and water cannons as possible.

Haven't seen much action yet. I remember watching the streams last year and there were shootings happening fairly regularly, cops firing tear gas and so on.

Was that last year the one guy was live streaming and he had his phone stolen? that was the best moment of the whole thing for me

Looks like video footage was just released showing that the guy drew and shot at the police first. I know the protestors were all up in arms over the shooting the other day in ferguson.

Almost seems like the government wouldn't mind having them try to start a war, would give them a nice excuse for Marshall law.

Was that last year the one guy was live streaming and he had his phone stolen? that was the best moment of the whole thing for me

haha that bastard was talking so much shit about how horrible the cops were and how peaceful the protesters were. It was the most magnificent moment of karma I've ever seen.

Almost seems like the government wouldn't mind having them try to start a war, would give them a nice excuse for Marshall law.

Why do people assume that the government wants marshall law?

haha that bastard was talking so much shit about how horrible the cops were and how peaceful the protesters were. It was the most magnificent moment of karma I've ever seen.

Damn, I somehow missed that!

Where was all of this Righteous indignation when Cliven Bundy (who owes over $1M in taxes) had his Psycho militia go out and actually kill two Cops?

But some Black people burn a dumpster or march in protest and people lose their ISH.

SMH Only on Sherdog.

It's ironic that a group of society that lives on Government handouts thinks it's prepared to go to war with said Government. :rolleyes:

Like broke ass southern whites waving confederate flags?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back