Ferguson on McGregor: ‘I’ll give him his red panty night if he really wants it’

Ah, the guy who talked shit about Sage despite his hype being a product of the UFC, not his own promotion of himself.

Ferguson, Conor, the big money fight, would be giving YOU the red panty night, and you do not have a choice in the matter.

Every time Ferguson talks I remember that he should stick to fighting.

never seen so many fighters trying to get a 11 day notice, non title fight with someone.

It really says ALOT about the "McGregor status"... daaamn

I love El Cucuy but he isn't very good at being Conor.
Yes, because Conor invented trash talk now, right? Ever heard of Muhammad Ali? Bad post, honestly. Chael and many others did it in the UFC far before Conor did as well. Do I even need to mention WCW and WWE trash talk? Sports in general? Yikes at Conor fans, truly a sad bunch.

Yes, because Conor invented trash talk now, right? Ever heard of Muhammad Ali? Bad post, honestly. Chael and many others did it in the UFC far before Conor did as well. Do I even need to mention WCW and WWE trash talk? Sports in general? Yikes at Conor fans, truly a sad bunch.

I think it point is that El Cucuy is just bad at trash talk, which is true. I wouldn't expect a bully to be very eloquent anyway.

Ferguson would be the most exciting matchup besides RDA. Nate and Cerrone just don't do it for me and I think Ferg has brought himself to a whole new level. He is a beast right now.

He's a totally qualified, top ranked, available contender that NOBODY is asking for. Cowboy, and Alverez make the most sense to me. Nate makes sense if he decides to play the game.

I mean the demeanor, I saw one interview where has the shades on and he's trying very hard, it's cringeworthy.

I been saying for ages that there is only 1 guy to beat Conor at 145 or 155 and its Tony Ferguson.

I don't believe they'll feed him to Ferguson or bib in just yet, if it's not a title fight. Prolly don't wanna derail the train just yet. I'm thinking it's gotta be cerrone, who is formidable, but not quite as threatening as the other 2.

I mean the demeanor, I saw one interview where has the shades on and he's trying very hard, it's cringeworthy.
I saw the interview, and he just looked like a guy who was pumped and wearing shades. But now I guess Conor invented shades too?

nobody, and i mean nobody, is paying to see ferguson headline a card
They are paying to see Conor. And it would be the last time they paid to see him after Ferguson beat his ass.

I like Ferguson as a fighter but when he opens his mouth I actually feel embarrassed for him.

Back