Ferguson on McGregor: ‘I’ll give him his red panty night if he really wants it’

FedorGOAT

Ultimate Fedorist
Platinum Member
Reaction score
"You know, I would love to add Khabib's picture to the list of Josh Thompson and Edson Barbosa - bless their hearts," Ferguson told Submission Radio. "But you know. Even when my moves touch on that little bitch, Conor McGregor. I'll give him his red panty night if he really fucking wants it."

"If this bitch wants to try to go to 170 before fighting me, that's fine, I'll beat him up there. But either way, you can't run from me. It doesn't matter because we all know what kind of character you are if you don't pick the fight. The King talking all this shit, all this and avoiding me. It's not my words that nobody's talking about, but nobody wants to fight. And I love that, because I put fear in guys and McGregor does not want to fight. He's seen me, I've looked into his eyes, I've shook his hand, he's felt my grip. That dude wants no part."

"This dude claims to be a master of movement but he's a turtle on his back. Chad Mendes, if he had any kind of conditioning or patience, he would have passed the guard and pulled it off. I see McGregor, he can't learn wrestling overnight. I see his movement, he looks predictable."

Source: http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/2/2...or-i-ll-give-him-his-red-panty-night-mma-news

would love to see this fight. he's one of the guys at LW who could pull it off.

love watching him fight, but Jesus the red panty thing is about money.
Ferguson is saying "Come and fight me and I'll secure a ten fold decrease in your pay"

don't think Tony understands the red panty night thing lol

love watching him fight, but Jesus the red panty thing is about money.
Ferguson is saying "Come and fight me and I'll secure a ten fold decrease in your pay"

maybe he means that he'll emasculate conor and beat him so bad he'll piss blood:

black_urine.jpg

that cup isn't full of soda

I love El Cucuy but he isn't very good at being Conor.

nobody, and i mean nobody, is paying to see ferguson headline a card

As the Spartan says, Ferguson doesnt seem to understand how Red Panty Night works!

El Cucuy will be LW champ. He's not trying to be Conor - I love that he's so full of fire he doesn't even make sense half the time.

maybe he means that he'll emasculate conor and beat him so bad he'll piss blood:

black_urine.jpg

that cup isn't full of soda

Damn.. Was that after the matthysse fight?

"This dude claims to be a master of movement but he's a turtle on his back. Chad Mendes, if he had any kind of conditioning or patience, he would have passed the guard and pulled it off. I see McGregor, he can't learn wrestling overnight. I see his movement, he looks predictable."

awesome

Ferguson is a badass. Would not be an easy night for C.M.

Seems like everyone is throwing their hat in the ring. Hell I'll do it, me and conor......make it happen dana!

Back