Ferguson looking and talking like a crazed serial killer

I can't wait for this fight will be posting $1000 bet slip on my boy Ferguson. I think he retires Khabib.

Ferguson is one of the most entertaining fighters in the division. Khabib is one of the least. Hopefully Cucuy wins it.

El Cucuy is a serial killer. Boogeyman kills people, and El Cucuy is the Mexican translation for boogeyman.

Tired of all of this angular facial structure shaming. Just because someone has angular facial features does not mean they're on meth.

healy-khabib.png

Ferguson has proven quite a bit with his last couple of fights and this one ought to shape up to be a great one. That being said not a fan of the dudes mouth, hard to root for a guy like that but his style is fucking awesome and he's always about getting his even at the cost of risking himself. Damn I'm still saying fuck ferguson lol

Now I know why Khabib fans were desperately hoping for the ufc to get him away from fighting el cucuy after rda got injured

It's probably the toughest matchup for khabib. Tony's reach, and his elbows when in close, and his scrambling ability all present a lot of problems for Khabib.

Back