Ferguson is ducking Khabib who is ducking Aldo who is ducking Max

Let's just stop. This begins and ends with the guy who was being gifted title shots for belts he's shown zero sense of urgency to defend.

Contract Negotiation Mexican StandOff. Using Twitter to apply pressure is part of the game now.

Let's just stop. This begins and ends with the guy who was being gifted title shots for belts he's shown zero sense of urgency to defend.
I'm out. In before 20 pages.

so Ferguson is now p4p GOAT DUCK?

I don't see how Khabib is ducking Aldo when he just popped out of nowhere in the LW picture. <{MindBrown}>

I don't see how Khabib is ducking Aldo when he just popped out of nowhere in the LW picture. <{MindBrown}>

And I don't see how Aldo is ducking Max by having agreed to fight on the date Max proposed. And I don't see how Ferguson is ducking Khabib by demanding more money to fight him.

The only thing i don't like is how you know mcgregor is just going to let them all destroy each other now and then swoop in afterwards and take the "glory"

This circle jerk of manlet ducking is getting out of control.

220px-Conor_McGregor,_UFC_189_World_Tour_London_(2).jpg

So i sez to dana i sez "tell hollaway to fight aldo literally seconds after his fight,and then lowball tony" and all this fooking shit happens.

and we have Conor to blame for all this BS.... smh

how is Aldo ducking max? he signed to fight at 208 Max backed out

"Are you fighting Max Holloway at UFC 208 in Brooklyn?
This fight was set. We had told the UFC we wanted to fight on that date. For us, it was set. The UFC said, OK, and they asked that we not discuss it any further before UFC 206. I was told the winner of the Max Holloway and Anthony Pettis fight would be my opponent in Brooklyn, and my understanding was that both Holloway and Pettis were told the same thing before their fight. After that fight, Holloway said a bunch of different things. First, I heard he twisted his ankle and wouldn't have time to heal. Then I heard he had a trip booked to Disney World with his kids and he wouldn't be able to reschedule. Then I heard his gym is closed during the holidays and he wouldn't have enough time to train. So he's basically going around, talking a lot of trash, saying a lot of bullshit and acting like a punk. He just talking shit. "

How is Aldo ducking Max if he accepted the date set by Max Holiday?

Am I the only one who wants khabib nurmagomedov to win........ Simply so he can defend his belt against that bear he wrestled as a youngster

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back