Ferguson: 'Eagle' Has Padded Record, Sandy Vagina...I'm going to take this dude apart!!

I was just thinking to myself a few days ago 'It's unlike Ferguson to not take part in trash talk."

"I'll take his 24-0 record — it's (expletive) padded dude," Ferguson told FOX Sports. "Look at some of the legit fights he's had and then look at mine. I'll take my record over his any day. His record is so padded. He's a paper champ. Get out of here.

"He says that belt is his?" Ferguson continued. "Get out of here. That (expletive) is up for grabs. Unless they take that away from Conor (McGregor) so he better get his (expletive) together."

"For Khabib, you need a guy like me to fight and beat him," Ferguson explained. "You need to put the pressure on, check his conditioning, put his neck in choking territory and really seriously put his heart into contention. See how bad he really wants that fight and wants that win.

"Khabib doesn't have hands," Ferguson continued. "I'm going to out-box this dude. I'm going to be too slick for him, he's flat footed. I'm going to take this dude apart!"

If el Tigre can stuff or get up from khabibs takedowns, he wins. I'm totally fine tho with Tony wanting this to be 5 round title shot

Can these two fuckers fight already? I'm tired of Khabib twitter bitching saying so and so is scared to sign and I'm sick of Ferguson's generic mexican mcgregor act.

I have been watching MMA for 23 years and STILL have no fu*king clue what Sambo is.
Cannot identify a fighter by clearly seeing his discipline is, "Sambo"
No F'ing clue?

SAMBO is the latinised version of the cryllic for "Self Defence without weapons" it has two major fathers one of which learnt Judo in the Kadokan in 1923.

It is a mix of Judo and Folk Wrestling and was taught to the red army and includes striking in its military / Combat variant which was made into a sport for civilians in the last 30 years.
The grappling variant has bee a sport since 1950 ish

And since Judo Ne waza = BJJ, Sambo is basically MMA and has been around i one form or another for a long time in Russia for military / police.
This also can be found with basic internet research and wikipedia with 30 minutes so yeah do research.

Can these two fuckers fight already? I'm tired of Khabib twitter bitching saying so and so is scared to sign and I'm sick of Ferguson's generic mexican mcgregor act.
Ferguson is american, bro.

I hate this fight.

Should have been Conor vs Khabib or Tony.

SAMBO is the latinised version of the cryllic for "Self Defence without weapons" it has two major fathers one of which learnt Judo in the Kadokan in 1923.

It is a mix of Judo and Folk Wrestling and was taught to the red army and includes striking in its military / Combat variant which was made into a sport for civilians in the last 30 years.
The grappling variant has bee a sport since 1950 ish

And since Judo Ne waza = BJJ, Sambo is basically MMA and has been around i one form or another for a long time in Russia for military / police.
This also can be found with basic internet research and wikipedia with 30 minutes so yeah do research.

Nope, doesn't help.....Still cannot pick out a TRUE Sambo fighter by watching their style.

Let's see what excuse haters come up with once Khabib dismantles Ferguson. The top 5 excuse and not active enough go down the shitter after this fight. I suppose they'll be ragging on him for not wanting to fight in Ramadaan but other than that there is nothing left.

the same shit the haters talked for johnson against khabib "khabib will get tko he never fought a top 10 guy blablablabal"

the same shit the haters talked for johnson against khabib "khabib will get tko he never fought a to 10 guy blablablabal"

And he almost did lol. Jonathan fucking Brookins took down Michael Johnson at will. Not some huge accomplishment.

Let's see what excuse haters come up with once Khabib dismantles Ferguson. The top 5 excuse and not active enough go down the shitter after this fight. I suppose they'll be ragging on him for not wanting to fight in Ramadaan but other than that there is nothing left.

I'm not a Khabib fan, but what you say is true. If he wins this fight, it will go a long way to silencing his critics, myself included. And it is bullshit he won't fight during Ramadan. (JK)

Khabib is no joke but his record is padded, outside of Johnson and RDA it's like...

CubnAAHWEAAGodu.jpg

That moment when you can't use the break-dancing skills of Ferguson against him anymore because Lando is actually legit as fuck.

Back