Ferguson: 'Eagle' Has Padded Record, Sandy Vagina...I'm going to take this dude apart!!

I just cant stand the cheesy 80s russian movie villain Khabib with his patented "I will smash you easy" line.

Cool story Tony, but you already pulled out of this fight.

Khabib also wrecked the two biggest names on your resume in way more impressive fashion.

I like Tony and would love to see this fight, it's a tough one to call but I'm going with my boy Khabib, Tony's wrestling is overrated and if sambo was easy it would be called jiu-jitsu.

I have been watching MMA for 23 years and STILL have no fu*king clue what Sambo is.
Cannot identify a fighter by clearly seeing his discipline is, "Sambo"
No F'ing clue?

So the trash talk has begun.
Anyone know if Khabib has a child?

And then, in the blink of an eye, the fight hits the mat, and Tony instantly regrets opening his mouth as he is mauled by the bastard son of a bear and an eagle. Somewhere a rich Russian oligarch smiles and drinks vodka.

4/10

And Tony the rescheduled bout. Why is Khabib's "Ducking" but Tony's legit?

Because Khabib cried about leaving the UFC if he didn't get to fight Conor next, trying to leapfrog a guy who is 6-0 in the past 2 years with one of the wins being over the former champ, while Khabib is 2-0.

I didn't hear Tony crying about this shit and is more than willing to fight Khabib.

Tony has nothing to suggest that he won't fall like the rest of them.

Tony needs to take it because I think Khabib put himself as the #1 contender with that demolition of MJ and his subsequent multi-lingual callout to Conor.

Of course Tony could wait and hope he's available for a Conor fight while Khabib sits out for ramadan. I do think that both need to headline a co-main on a PPV card before getting Conor.

Because Khabib cried about leaving the UFC if he didn't get to fight Conor next, trying to leapfrog a guy who is 6-0 in the past 2 years with one of the wins being over the former champ, while Khabib is 2-0.

I didn't hear Tony crying about this shit and is more than willing to fight Khabib.
What has this to do with ducking ?
Tony was the last one who pulled out and I guess with good reasons.
Stop that shit,dont think any of them duck anyone

They are both confident fighters and I expect both of these guys to go in to the cage fully expecting to win!

hope it happens!

I think Tony's the one to beat Khabib. He's too unorthodox, he always has a trick up his sleeve.

Khabib is playing the game as the UFC is now making it. Conor has talked his way into his success to a much greater degree than his in cage accomplishments have earned him. Tony and Khabib are BOTH viable as contenders for the LW title and having them fight each other rather than each challenge the Champion is a result of Conor holding onto the belt 6-9 months with no intention of defending it and Conor hoping that his worst matchup will be defeated by another. In a perfect world for Conor, Khabib loses to Ferguson and Tony is injured so Conor can defend against Nate.

A paper champ...

Wouldn't that require holding some kind of a championship belt ?

Epic shit talk fail.

Would rather see more Lando at this point, come on guys. Quit talking and sign it. I'd pay good money to see Conor fight either of you.

I can imagine him saying this with those stupid ass sunglasses he's always wearing.

Funny how Tonys trash talk is worse than a guy that barely speaks english

I just cant stand the cheesy 80s russian movie villain Khabib with his patented "I will smash you easy" line.

I understand what you're saying, but he plays the Ivan Drago role so well. I'd hate for him to change anything up, at this point.

Back