Ferguson: 'Eagle' Has Padded Record, Sandy Vagina...I'm going to take this dude apart!!

Hannya MMA

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
"I'll take his 24-0 record — it's (expletive) padded dude," Ferguson told FOX Sports. "Look at some of the legit fights he's had and then look at mine. I'll take my record over his any day. His record is so padded. He's a paper champ. Get out of here.

"He says that belt is his?" Ferguson continued. "Get out of here. That (expletive) is up for grabs. Unless they take that away from Conor (McGregor) so he better get his (expletive) together."

"For Khabib, you need a guy like me to fight and beat him," Ferguson explained. "You need to put the pressure on, check his conditioning, put his neck in choking territory and really seriously put his heart into contention. See how bad he really wants that fight and wants that win.

"Khabib doesn't have hands," Ferguson continued. "I'm going to out-box this dude. I'm going to be too slick for him, he's flat footed. I'm going to take this dude apart!"

Somehow I don't see this fight happening for one reason or another (sadly)

Tony is right. Khabob will probably duck him again.

Oh my, are you the beast again?

Is it the violence you like?

Oh my, I feel it crawlin' in gnawing, reptilian In the lost, lonely night I wanna know cut out the sickness cut it in self defense cut the yellowing eyes skylines, bloody and cancerous
Color the dead patches

Paper champ? I don't think that term applies here, Tony.

I hate this fight so much. I know it makes sense now and will probably be a good fight, but if whoever wins this goes on and gets beaten by McGregor, we will never see the other guy get the chance. I would've wanted to see them both against Conor.

Oh my, I feel it crawlin' in gnawing, reptilian In the lost, lonely night I wanna know cut out the sickness cut it in self defense cut the yellowing eyes skylines, bloody and cancerous
Color the dead patches

Good song. I used to listen to Wintersleep a lot, but haven't in years now.

Khabib is definitely a talent. If you don't see it, you're a hater or just lame in this game. Maybe it's a guy like Ferguson to beat him or not. It's the only fight to make in the Lightweight division to challenge for the title. Khabib vs. Ferguson is the fight to make. Let the best fighter win.

Both are elite Fighters however I'm pulling for Khabib

This fight has FOTY potential.

godzilla-2014-09c.gif

He is right. Khabib has like only 1 or 2 true good wins.

And he will wreck Khabib. Ferguson and Nate is the only 2 who can beat Conor.

And then, in the blink of an eye, the fight hits the mat, and Tony instantly regrets opening his mouth as he is mauled by the bastard son of a bear and an eagle. Somewhere a rich Russian oligarch smiles and drinks vodka.

Color the dead patches
touching.

Khabib is definitely a talent. If you don't see it, you're a hater or just lame in this game. Maybe it's a guy like Ferguson to beat him or not. It's the only fight to make in the Lightweight division to challenge for the title. Khabib vs. Ferguson is the fight to make. Let the best fighter win.

Both are elite Fighters however I'm pulling for Khabib
Same here,I am with Khabib but Tony is sure one of the guys who can stop Khabib.
If Khabib can manage to beat Tony ,I dont see anyone who can beat him.
By the way,if this fight happens,imo the winner is the LW champ.
They dont need a belt

Same here,I am with Khabib but Tony is sure one of the guys who can stop Khabib.
If Khabib can manage to beat Tony ,I dont see anyone who can beat him.
By the way,if this fight happens,imo the winner is the LW champ.
They dont need a belt
I agree. The fight can honestly go either way.

Ferguson is way too much for Khabib, he will choke Khabib out after lightning him up on the feet

Cool story Tony, but you already pulled out of this fight.

Khabib also wrecked the two biggest names on your resume in way more impressive fashion.

I like Tony and would love to see this fight, it's a tough one to call but I'm going with my boy Khabib, Tony's wrestling is overrated and if sambo was easy it would be called jiu-jitsu.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back