Ferg reaction to Khabib finish

Templeofthedog hating on Tony.... Dude has a deathwish.

That guy who you are calling a bitch would emasculate you in 30 seconds. He ate a lot of punishment. More than 99% of people including fighters could take. I’m sure it’s easy to sit behind your screen and type about how bad of a loss it was.
No shit, Francis Ngannou would emasculate you in front of you wife and kids loser. Tony couldn't emasculate Justin though. Justin should not even have been there. He replaced Khabib. Tony Quitting to strikes.... what did he expect? that it would be a walk in the park? where is the champ shit? where is it?

Pretty sure a streak starts at twice but okay.
OIP.9w8qn4w313zSgzPitK9oEAAAAA

It starts at one for him...

No shit, Francis Ngannou would emasculate you in front of you wife and kids loser. Tony couldn't emasculate Justin though. Justin should not even have been there. He replaced Khabib. Tony Quitting to strikes.... what did he expect? that it would be a walk in the park? where is the champ shit? where is it?
I don’t know what point you’re trying to make. Tony didn’t give up. His body was quitting him. He didn’t ask out, the ref saw that he had nothing more to give, and so the fight was stopped. Fighting until you have nothing left in the tank is not quitting. It’s ok not to like a fighter, or even to critique their performance as a fan of mma, but calling a professional fighter a bitch because he took a beating and lost makes you look stupid.

I'd bet on tony. odds were like +185 last go would probably hit +250 after Tonys irrelevant loss to justin...he has the tools to defend from Khabib and tools to sub khabib. Styles make fights and Tony is most dangerous to king khabib.

Let's be honest even Nate would do better. Justin has zero BJJ thinks grappling is a joke and not a complete mixed martial artist. I think you will see everyone trying to get Justin on the mat going forward and his fortunes will dwindle.

Last edited:
There are cameras set up on tripods. It’s pretty logical to infer he is recording the fight. Otherwise why would you have them blocking your view? And video recording a ppv is illegal. I have no proof of it. But, my guess is the cameras would have proof on them. But, I honestly don’t care.

I just know I wouldn’t ever record myself breaking a law, if I was breaking a law. And if I was stupid enough to actually record myself breaking a law. I wouldn’t post proof of it online.

https://www.mixedmartialarts.com/fighter/Tony-Ferguson:06F2B22B757DA08B/
Eh, I'm pretty sure that's a projector. Cameras aren't that big anymore. Even if it was a camera, they're in a gym where people video tape for reference. No big deal what Tony did.

Back