Ferg reaction to Khabib finish

There’s nothing like recording yourself committing a crime, and then posting it on the internet. Copyright infringement.

This guy is not smart.

How embarrassing must it be to watch the guy that embarrassed you, being embarrassed by somebody else? Forget Khabib, Tony. Focus on turning that losing streak around, first.

That could have been him but he got his shit pushed hard by Gaethje.

There’s nothing like recording yourself committing a crime, and then posting it on the internet. Copyright infringement.

This guy is not smart.

How embarrassing must it be to watch the guy that embarrassed you, being embarrassed by somebody else? Forget Khabib, Tony. Focus on turning that losing streak around, first.

1 fight = losing streak? lol

This guy is not smart.

How do you know he committed a crime? By way of watching a video he posted with the fight playing in the back ground? Did he actually live stream the entire event to people?

Losing streak? Don't you need more than 1 loss to be on a losing "streak"?

He won't get Khabib. Khabib is retired, I doubt Khabib comes back to fight Tony...or anyone else...but I will admit I have been wrong before.

he was in awe like the rest of us in real time lol. Khabib mauls tony for sure.. I do love tony too though

How do you know he committed a crime? By way of watching a video he posted with the fight playing in the back ground? Did he actually live stream the entire event to people?

Losing streak? Don't you need more than 1 loss to be on a losing "streak"?

He won't get Khabib. Khabib is retired, I doubt Khabib comes back to fight Tony...or anyone else...but I will admit I have been wrong before.

There are cameras set up on tripods. It’s pretty logical to infer he is recording the fight. Otherwise why would you have them blocking your view? And video recording a ppv is illegal. I have no proof of it. But, my guess is the cameras would have proof on them. But, I honestly don’t care.

I just know I wouldn’t ever record myself breaking a law, if I was breaking a law. And if I was stupid enough to actually record myself breaking a law. I wouldn’t post proof of it online.

As for streak...

Definition -
Informal
a. A brief run or stretch, as of luck.
b. An unbroken series, as of wins or losses.

He is on a one fight losing streak. As it’s unbroken. Even the Underground lists it as a one fight losing streak.

https://www.mixedmartialarts.com/fighter/Tony-Ferguson:06F2B22B757DA08B/

There are cameras set up on tripods. It’s pretty logical to infer he is recording the fight. Otherwise why would you have them blocking your view? And video recording a ppv is illegal. I have no proof of it. But, my guess is the cameras would have proof on them. But, I honestly don’t care.

I just know I wouldn’t ever record myself breaking a law, if I was breaking a law. And if I was stupid enough to actually record myself breaking a law. I wouldn’t post proof of it online.

As for streak...

Definition -
Informal
a. A brief run or stretch, as of luck.
b. An unbroken series, as of wins or losses.

He is on a one fight losing streak. As it’s unbroken. Even the Underground lists it as a one fight losing streak.

https://www.mixedmartialarts.com/fighter/Tony-Ferguson:06F2B22B757DA08B/

It says unbroken "series" right there in the definition you took time to look up... how convenient that you left that out to prove a point lmao bye

Last edited:
Back