Ferdum will get destroyed by Jon Jones...

Who the fuck is that?

"Destroyed" sure gets used a lot around here.

I highly doubt Jones, who has gone the full distance in his last two fights (albeit admittedly against very tough opponents) is going to "destroy" a top 5, well-rounded natural heavyweight.

Haha "destroy" must be the most overused word on Sherdog... The last time Jones destroyed someone, it was in 2013... Ohh, and it was an old MW who took the fight on short notice :)

You're drunk TS

Werdum is a stylistic nightmare for Jones. He's bigger, has a great chin, good stand-up and sick groundgame.

Werdum is a stylistic nightmare for Jones. He's bigger, has a great chin, good stand-up and sick groundgame.

Werdum being bigger doesn't mean much he doesn't use his size like that at all in his fights. He stays light on his feet and moves around a lot. Also Jones would gain some size for a move to HW and I think he would end up being stronger in the clinch which is where I see Jones taking this and dominating.

To me Werdum just isn't as proven as Jones and if a guy has such a spotty career at LHW people would think he had no chance at Jones. It's the fact that Werdum is a HW that people are even giving him a chance. I'd like to see Jones move up just cause I don't think HW is as strong as people think it is and DC being soundly beat by Jones only strengthened that idea for me.

Werdum being bigger doesn't mean much he doesn't use his size like that at all in his fights. He stays light on his feet and moves around a lot. Also Jones would gain some size for a move to HW and I think he would end up being stronger in the clinch which is where I see Jones taking this and dominating.

To me Werdum just isn't as proven as Jones and if a guy has such a spotty career at LHW people would think he had no chance at Jones. It's the fact that Werdum is a HW that people are even giving him a chance. I'd like to see Jones move up just cause I don't think HW is as strong as people think it is and DC being soundly beat by Jones only strengthened that idea for me.

He soundly beat Cormier?? I saw a Jones getting under pressure during the second half of the first round, the second round and the beginning of the third round. Suddenly an eyepoke happens and the momentum changed right after that.

Werdum has fought legit opponents and improved his stand up over the years. His ground game is world class. Stylistically it is a very competitive matchup.

Jones is a very good fighter and thats it. People make it sound as if he is the second coming of christ and thats ridiculous.

I think Bones is the better striker, but I would want him to go to the ground vs. Werdum. But Yeah, Jones will probably outpoint Werdum.

He soundly beat Cormier?? I saw a Jones getting under pressure during the second half of the first round, the second round and the beginning of the third round. Suddenly an eyepoke happens and the momentum changed right after that.

Werdum has fought legit opponents and improved his stand up over the years. His ground game is world class. Stylistically it is a very competitive matchup.

Jones is a very good fighter and thats it. People make it sound as if he is the second coming of christ and thats ridiculous.

enough of the "eyepoke" excuse. And no DC didn't outgas due to weak training. Those knees and punches to the body has a lot more to do with it. You fucks are just to blind to recognize who the real GOAT is and no, it's not that sausage guzzling leprechaun.

Grasping for straws now.. Jesus the DC fanboys are delusional. Jones did beat DC soundly, 49-46. That's almost a shut out. Deal with it.

If after the eye poke DC couldn't fight, he shouldn't have. Would have went to the judges score cards, DC still would have lost 29-28.

enough of the "eyepoke" excuse. And no DC didn't outgas due to weak training. Those knees and punches to the body has a lot more to do with it. You fucks are just to blind to recognize who the real GOAT is and no, it's not that sausage guzzling leprechaun.

So he wasn't under pressure before he resorted to his finger special technique?

Nice that you can't get your point across without insulting somebody.

Back