Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Fentanyl is killing America

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Andrei Orlovski, Aug 1, 2020 at 5:25 PM.

1. Satanical Eve Cro Cop's Left Leg Platinum Member

The worst part of all of this is when Purdue Pharma said outright that Oxycontin was not addictive at all. They knew 100% that it was but lied to the general public in order to sell the shit. As well the biggest contributing factor to the now opioid epidemic we are seeing here in the United States is due to doctors in the 90's over-prescribing opioid pain medication. They were prescribing that shit like it was candy. I would need more than 2 hands to count the amount of people I know personally who have died because of opioids. I myself even became addicted to them. I'm clean now but damn that shit really took a hold of my life for awhile.

2. Ultra O’Dia Brown Belt

what drug was it attached to?
    coke?

3. AgonyandIrony Gold Belt

It's a fucking scourge. I've lost some homies to it. Test your drugs friends.

tonni likes this.
  4. Scott Parker 27 Your Mom's Box

This is true, kratom saved my life and gives my kids a father. I'm still a daily user of kratom, totally natural and mixes up as a tea, and legal. I feel like education of alternatives, mixed with a legal substitute will solve a lot of the opoid issue.

5. vengeful Black Belt

Maybe, maybe I'm a junkie and it's for personal use.

6. jrams Red Belt

That's when opioid addiction really started to take off, but the death spikes weren't seen until 2010+. We'd likely be better off during this epidemic if people stayed with OxyContin instead of searching for cheaper alternatives like heroin and fentanyl.

7. tonni 2019 Snitch of the Year

So true. It’s not just the companies fault, the doctors prescribing are to blame as well. After all, they take legalized bribes from companies to prescribe certain drugs.

all caps and PajamaSnugz like this.
  8. PajamaSnugz White Belt

Yep, Purdue also spent years and millions of dollars convincing the medical community extended release opiates weren’t addicting by citing bullshit medical journals and studies they paid for and published

tonni likes this.
  9. andnowweknow The Giant On Whose Shoulders You Stand

Probably all of them knowing Tom.

brother mouzone likes this.
  10. brother mouzone Orange Belt

One of my friends told me this epic story about how he got hooked on fent because his drug dealer offered it to him, in vape cartridge form. He came back to reup three times, by the third time he was looking in such horrible shape the dealer actually had the morals to cut him off. My friend was trying to insist that no, its not like that, me and my friends are sharing it.

Thank god his dealer didn't need the 60 bucks bad enough to sell it to him is all i can say.

I don't think making pure heroin more easily accessible will help heroin addicts quit.

What if i made a drug that gets you really really high but if you OD you become a fucking zombie? Legalize it huh?

I'm sure some country like China wouldn't try and invent a drug like that to exploit such a weakness in our country

11. ShadowRun error Platinum Member

No white cops are killing people .

12. andnowweknow The Giant On Whose Shoulders You Stand

I feel like like the drug issue unites the hardest core Trumpers with the most retarded AOC clit gaggers...Washington simply does not do the business of the people...old news, blah blah blah...just saying if there was any proof Washington is a sham, it's the war on drugs.

13. JSN choo-CHOO! Double Yellow Card

I haven't looked into this much, but I would say please keep an open mind. I would not be surprised to see that being true. Lots of facts aren't very intuitive, unfortunately. I think at the very least the Dutch have shown that a model where the state provides shots to addicts is safer and reduces ancillary crime and costs associated with the drug war.

14. Scheme Black Belt

Does the Fentanyl grab a gun and shoot Americans?

15. genecop Gold Belt

Nobody can or will end the drug epidemic, it serves a purpose...

all caps likes this.
  16. brother mouzone Orange Belt

I won't say much about the Dutch approach since i am ignorant of it but u have to assume that the black market drug trade of theirs is (per capita of course) significantly less than ours

In a situation where black market heroin is NOT available (or atleast super hard, expensive, etc) to obtain then i would assume that you could much easily ween someone off of heroin with the state giving them heroin.

Do you know if they scale down the dosages they give out? I mean, seems like it would have to happen to truly help them

I mean i think you called me a traitor earlier today haha

17. tonni 2019 Snitch of the Year

I've read that about 90% of all the articles written by psychiatrists in magazines, is actually ghostwritten by pharma companies. It should be criminal.

18. vengeful Black Belt

If I did possess such a substance it would be pharmaceutical grade and not something pressed in some dork's bassment.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 1, 2020 at 9:00 PM
  19. scorpipede -M-O-I-S-T-

70K a year?

A lot of posters here won't be concerned about numbers like that.

Definitely the end of America though.

20. JSN choo-CHOO! Double Yellow Card

haha I did not that I remember.

From what I read, the Dutch do not mandate pushing the dosage down. They just provide pharma grade doses in a safe environment with free clean needles.