Fentanyl is killing America

Now THIS is an actual public health crisis. MA has a big opioid problem and a lot of people I've associated with have died or known people who have died from opioids/fentanyl. I remember oxycontin being HUGE when I was in high school. I'm not surprised people graduated to heroin straight out of high school. It's pretty scary how quickly it destroys a persons health, looks, and even personality. They alienate family and friends and then die alone in the gutter. It's tragic. People from all different social classes or races.
The worst part of all of this is when Purdue Pharma said outright that Oxycontin was not addictive at all. They knew 100% that it was but lied to the general public in order to sell the shit. As well the biggest contributing factor to the now opioid epidemic we are seeing here in the United States is due to doctors in the 90's over-prescribing opioid pain medication. They were prescribing that shit like it was candy. I would need more than 2 hands to count the amount of people I know personally who have died because of opioids. I myself even became addicted to them. I'm clean now but damn that shit really took a hold of my life for awhile.

It's a fucking scourge. I've lost some homies to it. Test your drugs friends.

The only thing proven to work is giving addicts legal, free lifetime access to opiods. Research shows that they will get help and recovery whilst limiting all the crime, violence, std transmission, etc that's always associated with the dilemma.
This is true, kratom saved my life and gives my kids a father. I'm still a daily user of kratom, totally natural and mixes up as a tea, and legal. I feel like education of alternatives, mixed with a legal substitute will solve a lot of the opoid issue.

The worst part of all of this is when Purdue Pharma said outright that Oxycontin was not addictive at all. They knew 100% that it was but lied to the general public in order to sell the shit. As well the biggest contributing factor to the now opioid epidemic we are seeing here in the United States is due to doctors in the 90's over-prescribing opioid pain medication. They were prescribing that shit like it was candy. I would need more than 2 hands to count the amount of people I know personally who have died because of opioids. I myself even became addicted to them. I'm clean now but damn that shit really took a hold of my life for awhile.

That's when opioid addiction really started to take off, but the death spikes weren't seen until 2010+. We'd likely be better off during this epidemic if people stayed with OxyContin instead of searching for cheaper alternatives like heroin and fentanyl.

Opiods are too loosely prescribed in America for anything to ever really be done about it. As long as pharmaceutical companies keep making customers out of young adults they’ll always find their way into the streets. America consumes 90% of the opiate pharmaceuticals produced in the entire world.
So true. It’s not just the companies fault, the doctors prescribing are to blame as well. After all, they take legalized bribes from companies to prescribe certain drugs.

So true. It’s not just the companies fault, the doctors prescribing are to blame as well. After all, they take legalized bribes from companies to prescribe certain drugs.
Yep, Purdue also spent years and millions of dollars convincing the medical community extended release opiates weren’t addicting by citing bullshit medical journals and studies they paid for and published

One of my friends told me this epic story about how he got hooked on fent because his drug dealer offered it to him, in vape cartridge form. He came back to reup three times, by the third time he was looking in such horrible shape the dealer actually had the morals to cut him off. My friend was trying to insist that no, its not like that, me and my friends are sharing it.

Thank god his dealer didn't need the 60 bucks bad enough to sell it to him is all i can say.

I don't think making pure heroin more easily accessible will help heroin addicts quit.

Make it all legal, EVERYTHING and if people can't handle it oh well. Don't fucking baby the weak minded among us
What if i made a drug that gets you really really high but if you OD you become a fucking zombie? Legalize it huh?

I'm sure some country like China wouldn't try and invent a drug like that to exploit such a weakness in our country

No white cops are killing people .

One of my friends told me this epic story about how he got hooked on fent because his drug dealer offered it to him, in vape cartridge form. He came back to reup three times, by the third time he was looking in such horrible shape the dealer actually had the morals to cut him off. My friend was trying to insist that no, its not like that, me and my friends are sharing it.

Thank god his dealer didn't need the 60 bucks bad enough to sell it to him is all i can say.

I don't think making pure heroin more easily accessible will help heroin addicts quit.
I feel like like the drug issue unites the hardest core Trumpers with the most retarded AOC clit gaggers...Washington simply does not do the business of the people...old news, blah blah blah...just saying if there was any proof Washington is a sham, it's the war on drugs.

I haven't looked into this much, but I would say please keep an open mind. I would not be surprised to see that being true. Lots of facts aren't very intuitive, unfortunately. I think at the very least the Dutch have shown that a model where the state provides shots to addicts is safer and reduces ancillary crime and costs associated with the drug war.

Does the Fentanyl grab a gun and shoot Americans?

Nobody can or will end the drug epidemic, it serves a purpose...

I haven't looked into this much, but I would say please keep an open mind. I would not be surprised to see that being true. Lots of facts aren't very intuitive, unfortunately. I think at the very least the Dutch have shown that a model where the state provides shots to addicts is safer and reduces ancillary crime and costs associated with the drug war.
I won't say much about the Dutch approach since i am ignorant of it but u have to assume that the black market drug trade of theirs is (per capita of course) significantly less than ours

In a situation where black market heroin is NOT available (or atleast super hard, expensive, etc) to obtain then i would assume that you could much easily ween someone off of heroin with the state giving them heroin.

Do you know if they scale down the dosages they give out? I mean, seems like it would have to happen to truly help them

I feel like like the drug issue unites the hardest core Trumpers with the most retarded AOC clit gaggers...Washington simply does not do the business of the people...old news, blah blah blah...just saying if there was any proof Washington is a sham, it's the war on drugs.
I mean i think you called me a traitor earlier today haha

Yep, Purdue also spent years and millions of dollars convincing the medical community extended release opiates weren’t addicting by citing bullshit medical journals and studies they paid for and published
I've read that about 90% of all the articles written by psychiatrists in magazines, is actually ghostwritten by pharma companies. It should be criminal.

For sale?
If I did possess such a substance it would be pharmaceutical grade and not something pressed in some dork's bassment.

Screenshot-20200727-13

c5OGDlW.png

Last edited:
70K a year?

A lot of posters here won't be concerned about numbers like that.

Definitely the end of America though.

I won't say much about the Dutch approach since i am ignorant of it but u have to assume that the black market drug trade of theirs is (per capita of course) significantly less than ours

In a situation where black market heroin is NOT available (or atleast super hard, expensive, etc) to obtain then i would assume that you could much easily ween someone off of heroin with the state giving them heroin.

Do you know if they scale down the dosages they give out? I mean, seems like it would have to happen to truly help them

I mean i think you called me a traitor earlier today haha
haha I did not that I remember.

From what I read, the Dutch do not mandate pushing the dosage down. They just provide pharma grade doses in a safe environment with free clean needles.

Back