Feminist blogger comes on to boss - gets fired

ehtheist

#FreeBanchan
Banned
Reaction score
So, long story short, a feminist blogger working for a "large opinion oriented website that focuses on civil liberties and social justice" crawled on her boss's desk, propositioned him for sex, got shut down, and fired for sexual harassment.

The feminist response is not quite you'd expect though. Whereas we oftentimes see feminists rallying behind women sexually harassed by men, their reaction to this incident of inappropriate sexual advances in the workplace is for many of them to support it. The hashtag #DontRegretGettingWet popped up where many feminists celebrate and support the sexual harasser. Granted, not all feminists are doing so, but many are.

This begs the question - if feminists don't treat women harassing men in the workplace equally to men in the workplace harassment women, is equality really what they're after? Or do they want privilege?

So, weigh in. Are contemporary feminists really interested in equality, or do they merely want the privilege of holding men accountable for things they don't want to be held accountable for themselves?

https://dailynewsmobile.wordpress.c...ed-after-making-sexual-advances-at-male-boss/

More stupid click bait - most feminists don't support this nonsense.

Is this an actual story or...? I can't find sources of it anywhere, and when I Google the supposed harasser, nothing comes up with her name at all.

And you cited to a Wordpress page...

I wonder how would one stumble into this kind of bullshit. Care to tell?

Yeah...search "Vanessa Idlemon." The only thing that comes up is that Wordpress page.

Also, I searched #DontRegretGettingWet and, once again, the only site that comes up is that Wordpress page.

IP Ban. Enough of this shit.

Did you just link us to your blog?

"Granted, not all feminists are doing so"

Cool. Subject over

Yeah atheists ghost account should be deleted.

After looking through the page, it looks like some dude with a 9th grade reading level and a 5th grade photo-editing level tried to host a really cheesy Onion ripoff on WP.

Yeah...search "Vanessa Idlemon." The only thing that comes up is that Wordpress page.

Also, I searched #DontRegretGettingWet and, once again, the only site that comes up is that Wordpress page.

IP Ban. Enough of this shit.

Uh, oh.

Looks like someone just got undone by some detective work.

6bZMF.png

6 months of trolling down the drain

She was dumb for doubling down like that. Now it's clear she made unprofessional and wanton advances. It goes to show how far modern feminism has turned into a "girls can do whatever they want" movement when they defend her.

Edit: Just read the thread. Disregard.

She was dumb for doubling down like that. Now it's clear she made unprofessional and wanton advances. It goes to show how far modern feminism has turned into a "girls can do whatever they want" movement when they defend her.

Edit: Just read the thread. Disregard.
Don't u look like an ass now lol

Please ban this fool already

Back