Feminist Argument...

m i trippin? didnt milo used to have black hair?

dude completely looks different. & younger

You guys are just trading anecdotal evidence.

Yep.

I addressed this a couple of posts back and feel I have consistently expressed myself from that position.

Maybe things are different in Canada, but for each company I've worked for here in southern California, they do have race and gender quotas that they fill, and I've been one of many men turned away from positions I qualified for in favor of a female or minority that filled said quota, and have even been told such.

I said in a previous post that fighting sexism is complicated, and if a policy discriminates to in order to prevent discrimination, it in turn must be fought.

I've never worked in construction, so it's entirely possible we have the same policies here. If I ever lost out on an opportunity to a lesser qualified applicant as the result of a quota, I have no doubt I would be salty. That doesn't necessarily mean the quotas are bad, however.

Here is Milo taking down a Fat Pride Advocate:

She is making a lot of good points and he ignores them and keeps trying to steer the conversation to extreme feminist arguments (which she isn't using) to avoid addressing what she actually does say. He also makes very loosely founded conclusions about what causes women to be unhappy, and then says he's talking about science. That is one glittering fabulous bitch slap in the face for science.

I said in a previous post that fighting sexism is complicated, and if a policy discriminates to in order to prevent discrimination, it in turn must be fought.

I've never worked in construction, so it's entirely possible we have the same policies here. If I ever lost out on an opportunity to a lesser qualified applicant as the result of a quota, I have no doubt I would be salty. That doesn't necessarily mean the quotas are bad, however.

Quotas tend to get abused out here. To the point where being a young Caucasian male severely hinders your chances at hiring and promotion. Discrimination is a terrible thing, but people tend to forget that anyone could be discriminated against. Even the prototypical white male.

Quotas tend to get abused out here. To the point where being a young Caucasian male severely hinders your chances at hiring and promotion. Discrimination is a terrible thing, but people tend to forget that anyone could be discriminated against. Even the prototypical white male.

Are there any influential figures fighting the quotas?

She is making a lot of good points and he ignores them and keeps trying to steer the conversation to extreme feminist arguments (which she isn't using) to avoid addressing what she actually does say. He also makes very loosely founded conclusions about what causes women to be unhappy, and then says he's talking about science. That is one glittering fabulous bitch slap in the face for science.

Yeah this was a weak argument from him. I hate fat people in general mind you but this was a poor argument.

I watched some other videos and read some articles of his and that seems to be his MO. He just starts to talk over people when they're still arguing their points and makes all kinds of points about radical feminism even when there is no reason to do so.

I watched some other videos and read some articles of his and that seems to be his MO. He just starts to talk over people when they're still arguing their points and makes all kinds of points about radical feminism even when there is no reason to do so.

He's your typical MRA keyboard warrior, IMO. Just the verbally quick gay version.

Last edited:
He can be entertaining though.

So this Milo guy, what are we thinking: top, bottom, or flip fuck?

I know women that are strong willed often want to be dominated in bed. So I'mma apply that logic to gays and say he's a bottom..But I'm not betting any vCash on it. Unless someone actually makes a vThread for it, then I will.

True. He reminds me of Thierry Baudet, except incredibly gay and British.

Lol, yeah. A bit too focused on presentation and too little focused on utilizing proper debating techniques/etiquette.

I have never seen someone hired to fill a race or gender quota. Never. I have personally been responsible for hiring hundreds of people over the years for several different companies. The only quota I have ever had to satisfy was a head count quota to qualify for government grants, sex and race were irrelevant.

I'm not saying these quotas do not exist anywhere, but they certainly do not exist everywhere.

I'm in Canada, for what that's worth.

And are you calling me a liar?

What do you mean you had to satisfy head count quota in order to get government grants?

So this Milo guy, what are we thinking: top, bottom, or flip fuck?
One of his tweets:
"gay butts have done more for blacks than the Democrats (I speak from experience)"

Confirmed black dick loving bottom. I feel sorry for the boyfriend that has to deal with his arrogant drama queen ass.

I know women that are strong willed often want to be dominated in bed. So I'mma apply that logic to gays and say he's a bottom..But I'm not betting any vCash on it. Unless someone actually makes a vThread for it, then I will.

Yep you bet, we had a raging feminist at my last job and one of they guys ended up shagging her, reckons she was nuts, full drawer of toys etc and they broke her bed ha ha

What do you mean you had to satisfy head count quota in order to get government grants?

I don't know the details, but I know we had to hit three hundred staff to receive substantial funding from the government. The funding was so good I hired twenty people to sit in a room and surf the net for two months so we'd hit the count.

It was some kind of incentive to encourage growth in local business, and we were particularly attractive because we did off shore tech for international business, so we were bringing in pretty big money.

Back