Feminist Argument...

Listen here I'm American. It's my duty to place different people into neat little stereotypes and run with it. And you do sound drunk. Didn't even capitalize Christ. Let's not even bring up you using the Lord's name in vain to begin with. Learn some respect and maybe you will receive some in return, drunk.

Coming from a guy drinking hard liquor behind his comp while wearing an amauti and rubbing his nose up against the screen, from his igloo.

:icon_lol: Fair point.

I wish they'd have made that scene a little longer. And added in a little bootlicking. I think I'd have sprayed my shorts.

Whoa, man.

Too much information.

why all the hostility? did i bang your gf or something?

ps i'm not a ditch digger

Just ask yourself why you're so excited about a man crushing a feminist in a debate.

That dudes queerer than the blazes but nothings better than seeing a femnazi get owned lol

The two research institutes I'm affiliated with have a clear majority of women, which is part of the reason this women in science thing is garbage. There's more men in physics, more women in biology. People go into what they're interested in, and for women that appears not to be physics or mathematics.

sure whatever you say butternut :)

gif-gif-funny-angie56-sexy-fave-tremendo-animated-spread-legs-hot-grind-new-analove-green-pink-gifs-hot-girls-tags-wow_large.gif

My god so much yes

Just ask yourself why you're so excited about a man crushing a feminist in a debate.

I always enjoy watching a speaker embarrass another in debate by delivering less politically correct but more rationally correct arguments. In this instance its an eloquent homosexual man dragging an idiotic, emotional and poorly prepared feminist over the proverbial coals, but it needn't be for me to enjoy it all the same.

You're just a hater. Probably a stay at home dad with less sense of self and masculinity than a bottle of oestrogen, or a perpetually single loser with an inflated ego because you've started to believe all the nice things the prostitutes tell you.

I always enjoy watching a speaker embarrass another in debate by delivering less politically correct but more rationally correct arguments. In this instance its an eloquent homosexual man dragging an idiotic, emotional and poorly prepared feminist over the proverbial coals, but it needn't be for me to enjoy it all the same.

The fact that he's gay means that liberals and feminists are absolutely terrified to attack him.

The feminist argument is entirely based on their feeling that men and women are completely the same.
So that's where the whole thing falls apart because men and women are SO different.

She basically says it's offensive to suggest men and women have different capacities in their learning behavior and then says "women need more nurturing and sensitivity'' to thrive in a learning environment.

Anecdotally speaking, I'm seeing way more women entering the aerospace / aeronautics engineering world and they are amazing att what they do. One of the best Sys Engs for astronautics is a 30 year old hottie.

She basically says it's offensive to suggest men and women have different capacities in their learn behavior and then says "women need more nurturing and sensitivity'' to thrive in a learning environment.

Anecdotally speaking, I'm seeing way more women entering the aerospace / aeronautics engineering world and they are amazing at what they do. One of the best Sys Engs for astronautics is a 30 year old hottie.

Feminists need to justify themselves by creating issues that aren't there basically.

Even Germaine Greer said she understands why women are generally paid less than men at certain ages!

The fact that he's gay means that liberals and feminists are absolutely terrified to attack him.

The feminist argument is entirely based on their feeling that men and women are completely the same.
So that's where the whole thing falls apart because men and women are SO different.

That's retarded. Can they really not distinguish between attacking the individual and attacking the individual's ideas and arguments?

That's retarded. Can they really not distinguish between attacking the individual and attacking the individual's ideas and arguments?

As Milo said himself, if you're a straight white male then it's open season on you.
But if you're gay or lesbian you can basically say what you want, be as rude as you want and people are too afraid to complain about it.
Well, liberals are too afraid to complain anyway.

Probably because feminists can be fucking annoying... just guessing.

Probably the same reason people would like to see an extreme racist crushed in a debate - because they are talking shit and deserve to be shown up.

You're just a hater. Probably a stay at home dad with less sense of self and masculinity than a bottle of oestrogen, or a perpetually single loser with an inflated ego because you've started to believe all the nice things the prostitutes tell you.

No, I'm a man who's managed hundreds of people over the years in a number of different fields. I've been responsible for hiring and promoting at the executive level, and I've seen sexism every time I've had to sell the promotion of a woman to corporate officers.

Women have made huge strides in the last fifty years, but it's only insecure monkeys who think they're done and they're even remotely treated like equals.

No, I'm a man who's managed hundreds of people over the years in a number of different fields. I've been responsible for hiring and promoting at the executive level, and I've seen sexism every time I've had to sell the promotion of a woman to corporate officers.

Women have made huge strides in the last fifty years, but it's only insecure monkeys who think they're done and they're even remotely treated like equals.

Are you really talking yourself up by virtue of a storied and decorated career in HR? Go have a pillow fight with your bff, you pathetic nutsack.

My last two bosses have been women!
Women in their thirties get paid more than men on average and even super feminist Germaine Greer understands why women would be paid less in general - Because they have babies and work less hours than men.

To say women are not 'even remotely treated like equals' is not just ridiculous, it's quite simply wrong.

Back