Feminist Argument...

LatFlare

EADC
@Black
Reaction score
..gets absolutely annihilated. omfg. her face at 4:19 is priceless lmao.

[YT]VCaEO6ue_io[/YT]

let the butt hurt flow.

Milo is a smug little fucker but he is also correct in pretty much everything he says.

His best moment for me was on a BBC debate when he called a woman 'darling' and she got MAD :)

he i smug but he's so goddam smart so he can get away with it. i bet he bangs the hottest girls.

It was mostly just two people who didn't let the other person develop their argument. Didn't find it too impressive tbh.

Milo is a smug little fucker but he is also correct in pretty much everything he says.

His best moment for me was on a BBC debate when he called a woman 'darling' and she got MAD :)
[YT]05nj4Cfau8s[/YT]

:icon_lol:

[YT]05nj4Cfau8s[/YT]

:icon_lol:
Hahahaha, that was pretty funny.

To be honest, most gay guys I know that, and I know I'm generalising here, talk and act like this guy also call people darling pretty often. Being offended by a gay guy calling someone darling...

She certainly doesn't help her cause.

Kay Burley makes me fap.

I'm a freak.

I'm not really one to talk but you're a sick fuck.

tumblr_mbf589WC8B1qamb7e.jpg

She's got that Geena Davis smile that CHL likes.

I don't capitalize myths.

You don't capitalize myths but you feel the need to remind someone what year it is. Get your priorities straight.

BTW it's 5AM where I'm at so its off to bed for me. I know it's an odd time for someone to finally go to sleep I hope you approve. I mean it's 2015 what am I doing up so late?

he i smug but he's so goddam smart so he can get away with it. i bet he bangs the hottest girls.

It's interesting that this is the debate you posted.

You clearly have very little education, so the place of men and women in the sciences cannot resonate with you as your own place there would be limited to "test subject".

I imagine you cheer for any masculine win in the battle for social sexual dominance. You're like the ninety-pound weakling who hangs out with the tough guys; you can't fight, but you can jump up and down and shake your fists when they do.

It's interesting that this is the debate you posted.

You clearly have very little education, so the place of men and women in the sciences cannot resonate with you as your own place there would be limited to "test subject".

I imagine you cheer for any masculine win in the battle for social sexual dominance. You're like the ninety-pound weakling who hangs out with the tough guys; you can't fight, but you can jump up and down and shake your fists when they do.

sure whatever you say butternut :)

gif-gif-funny-angie56-sexy-fave-tremendo-animated-spread-legs-hot-grind-new-analove-green-pink-gifs-hot-girls-tags-wow_large.gif

Back