Female TV characters are insufferable and ruins everything

Yeah let’s take women off f all shows and have a sausage party. S

GOAT female TV character
Claudette-Wyms-Wallpaper-the-shield-38024089-1280-1024.jpg

Skyler did nothing wrong except when she fucked Ted or whoever it was, that was the wrong thing to do. But compared to Walt she was a fucking saint. The difference is Walt was interesting so we forgive him and maybe even root for him but Skyler was annoying so we don't do the same for her.
I rewatched it recently and kept waiting for Skyler to do whatever it was that made me hate her the first time I watched the show. Got to the end of the show I just felt like an asshole for thinking she was such a terrible person. I like to think I'm above groupthink but that's the only explanation I can think of for hating her so much. I guess maybe the first time around I was more sympathetic towards Walt and saw her as an antagonist as opposed to a victim.

How much did Walter left behind for his family?

How much did Skyler made doing tricks?

TS needs a sausage fest channel.

latest

-has things good with her bf and parents
-gets a film that's treason from her estranged sister
-runs off on a journey with it with a good looking chap to investigate
-bf gets arrested, tortured. Has his sister, husband, kids killed by the state
-tries to justifies it was for a good cause
-repeats the process every other episode getting many people killed or tortured in the process. Tries to justify it
cliffs: ho bag runs off cause of the feels, causes shit in wake, and repeats and still acts morally superior

When you're part of a subjugated nation it isn't treason, it's resistance. Members of her family were secretly part of that resistance, even if she didn't know. Her people were a slave state, and any one of them could be executed at any time for any reason.

The fact she "has things good" makes her more noble. You're literally saying that someone conquered by the Nazi/Japanese alliance should just toe the line if they personally have a modicum of comfort and security for themselves or loved ones.

I can respect that, I disagree because the shield > the wire imo, but that’s a solid choice sir.

I'm a huge fan of The Shield and think it had the second best finale ever after Six Feet Under, but there's less than no chance it's better than The Wire.

I don't have any idea what ts is talking about except that he's talking shit about Peggy Bundy.
You don't want none
23633697_3.jpg

Or maybe you're in the right place
latest

Wendy from Ozark is the absolute worst. Everything she does is awful

never got the hate for skylar. wood, even after she fucked Ted.

GOAT female TV character
Claudette-Wyms-Wallpaper-the-shield-38024089-1280-1024.jpg

You know her character was originally written to be male right?

That's what happens when a good actress gets a role that's not all SJW Feminist on a badass show.

Oh and this Bish for worst trifling ho who ruins everything...
latest

Last edited:
Back