Female TV characters are insufferable and ruins everything

Almost annoying as the scene before that, you know, where the guy beats the shit out of 8 or 9 guys.

I actually didn't mind Skyler, her sister though, is another argument {<diva}
I came to say this. Although I do hate skyler, just the look of her sisters face made me want to punch someone, and that’s not even as bad as when she would speak.

I don't think I've ever been more rustled by a person than I was by Livia Soprano

livia-soprano.png

Skyler in Breaking Bad I sympathized with a lot. I guess I get the hate but personally I didn't feel it. Jesse was the real twot of that series

Arya Stark kicks ass so theres one.

BFT aint bad neither.

The common denominator is you, here. I don't think those characters are bad, nor are the often male writers who create them.

The Sons spent almost every episode of the last 3 seasons either needlessly killing or being killed because of Gemma's bullshit. She was awful but because she's married to Sutter they still tried to make her some strong matriarchal anti-hero.

never understood why they gave Tony and Janice a 3rd sibling who's character they never explored
I hear that almost every time Barbara comes up (that they didn't do enough with her, given that the (first) actress did an excellent job portraying her), but I think her role was to demonstrate that from the chaotic Johnny-Livia Soprano household, there was an anomaly who didn't develop behavioural issues / mental disorders, and it creates a realism since situations like that occur in reality.

In other words, Barbara was "too normal" for the show.

Ozark has some compelling female characters: Ruth (personal favorite), Helen, Darlene, hell I even found myself agreeing with Wendy towards the end of S2

The 100 is basically built on strong female characters and a few of them are awesome: Lexa (personal favorite), Octavia, Raven, Echo, Diyoza, Luna, Madi

Is common TS.

Men identify and forgive men who cheat and in some cases justify it, while wishing painful death on women who do.

Same for women who confront or betray their men.

Skyler did nothing wrong except when she fucked Ted or whoever it was, that was the wrong thing to do. But compared to Walt she was a fucking saint. The difference is Walt was interesting so we forgive him and maybe even root for him but Skyler was annoying so we don't do the same for her.

Not surprised MF'ers. We are living in the age of the grab them by the pussy and low IQ bleeding from who knows where.

latest

-has things good with her bf and parents
-gets a film that's treason from her estranged sister
-runs off on a journey with it with a good looking chap to investigate
-bf gets arrested, tortured. Has his sister, husband, kids killed by the state
-tries to justifies it was for a good cause
-repeats the process every other episode getting many people killed or tortured in the process. Tries to justify it
cliffs: ho bag runs off cause of the feels, causes shit in wake, and repeats and still acts morally superior
I came to post this. She gets a little better plus her bf is made to be unlikable but yeah she's making the show very hard to watch

latest

-has things good with her bf and parents
-gets a film that's treason from her estranged sister
-runs off on a journey with it with a good looking chap to investigate
-bf gets arrested, tortured. Has his sister, husband, kids killed by the state
-tries to justifies it was for a good cause
-repeats the process every other episode getting many people killed or tortured in the process. Tries to justify it
cliffs: ho bag runs off cause of the feels, causes shit in wake, and repeats and still acts morally superior

Yeah she's not great. The show tries to make her out to be the hero because she joins the resistance. But really, she was selfish and irresponsible.
No wonder she's in all the parallel reality tapes... she's the only one stupid enough to get involved in everything, all the time, while never considering the consequences.

Back