Female teacher sex scandal of the week.

^ is she bangable too? Milf maybe?

makes you wonder how many teachers are f**king their students and just not getting caught...

Just put the d into the a.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
So do these women just need dick really bad, or do they have a thing for boys?

Of course we need laws and all, but it is somehow very ironic that these women end up in jail.

Who of us wouldn't have loved to fuck an attractive teacher when in high school ??

Plus they give these teenagers bragging rights for the rest of their lives.

But I don't know. Nowadays society punishes bullies, teachers that fuck young dudes, etc.

Oh Mrs Erikson why didn't you love me like this teacher loves her student?

I believe it's more about lazy press and the 24 hour news machine.

So, a student is failing. The teachers offers an A, if the student gives her the D.

The phrase "Victimless Crime" comes to mind.

My first period teacher has been giving me some signs. I wish I was joking

I think teachers are getting hotter and younger. I can only think of a couple of teachers during my entire schooling that weren't old and unattractive. When I go to my daughter's school the hot young teachers almost outnumber the milfs.

It's funny how teacher sex scandals are judged based on a: male or female, and b: if female the overall attractiveness of the female. If she was a whale you all would be crying to burn her at the stake.

It's funny how teacher sex scandals are judged based on a: male or female, and b: if female the overall attractiveness of the female. If she was a whale you all would be crying to burn her at the stake.

Wrong!

I judge females on their overall attractiveness, period. Not whether they're teachers.

I can safely assume that nearly all of us had at least one teacher growing up that we'd play "show and dont tell" with.

I will fail the subject as well if she was my teacher.

Back