Female teacher sex scandal of the week.

Doughbelly

action scientist αlpha-nerd
@Gold
Reaction score
This time it's an English teacher from Kellyville, Oklahoma and she stands accused of giving a failing student an A.

Oklahoma English Teacher Trades Sex for Grades

Because this thread would be worthless without pics:

5371d489ab5ba.image.jpg

Not bad for a mug shot. Prolly cleans up nice.

Somebody snitched. But that 17 yr old kid had it great. Sechs with a 25 yr old teacher & getting an A? sweet.

Yeah, we'd fuck her. Some bitch as coward likely snitched, too. Shame.

I mean seriously, that's not bad for a mugshot at all.

Like here's another recent English teacher:

n-BRIANNE-ALTICE-large.jpg

Would hit, right?

Mugshot:

original.jpg

I would have done a lot better in school if I could turn my d into an a.

Maybe I should go to hell, but I'm doin' well, teacher needs to see me after school.

I remember some high school kid was banging a legit 9.5/10 school teacher, repeatedly and with no end in sight, but he fucked up by bragging about it on FB... a lot. She ended up going to jail.

Fucking idiot.

Yeah, that was more of a joke than a legit question.

I basically say the same thing when people irrationally go "the world is going to shit!", I just calmly inform them that it's never been safer to be a human being than this moment in history, and that the world only seems more fucked up because now we hear about all of it. Internet news, newspapers, Youtube, blogs, 24 hour news channels....

What used to be the shit you either heard about in rumors, or not at all, are now airing out for all to smell.

How do we really think about some HS school teachers who are still sluts getting put in prison for wanting to fuck teenage boys? Likely completely unnecessary.

I would have done a lot better in school if I could turn my d into an a.

I am more than willing to trade my D for a couple of As.

I remember some high school kid was banging a legit 9.5/10 school teacher, repeatedly and with no end in sight, but he fucked up by bragging about it on FB... a lot. She ended up going to jail.

Fucking idiot.

I remember that. Explosive kid.

Dumb as rocks.

Well, something to think about when you look at all the news stories is that it’s disproportionately female teachers and male students, not the other way around.

According to different sources, 35-42% of US secondary school teachers are male and that’s counting Jr High.

OTOH, looking at the new sources, it’s almost always female teachers-male students. I suspect that girls are better at keeping their mouths shut, but the reported news is way out of line with the proportion of male to female teachers.

Seems to me that it’s actually the female teachers who are likely to be engaged in sexual activity with students than male teachers, which is funny because society thinks of male teachers as being much more likely to engage in predatory sexual activity with students.

Age of consent in OK is 16 but the teacher had the "authority figure" role she forgot to play.

"This will follow her for the rest of her career," Creek County Detective Chrissie Underwood told NewsOn6. "She probably will not have a career in teaching after this."

No shit, Chrissie.

ALso, my favorite whore teacher story of the week is Ellen Lindsay Niemiec, 29, married mother of three, from Summerville, S.C.

Good old Ellen was arrested/accused last Tuesday of having sex with three students at a house party. Screwed three kids in 24 hours like a champ.

Apparently this has been a difficult time for Ellen and her family.

Female teacher mugshots should be accompanied by full body pics.

Back