Female police officer breast feeds baby that isn't her's on duty

It was a malnourished baby, taken away from his birth mother because of neglect. It's better for babies to have the real stuff.

Formula milk does not provide the same protection from illness and does not give any health benefits.
https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/pregnancy-and-baby/benefits-breastfeeding/

I love when Google experts pretend to know what they're talking about. Millions of babies have been raised on nothing but formula. Not being as good as breast milk is not the same thing as being unhealthy. LOL at saying it "does not give any health benefits". What a fucking idiot, it provides all the nutrients needed. All it really lacks would be antibodies found in colostrum, which has nothing to do with this instance. And all of this is referring to a baby that is fed nothing but formula for it's entire infancy. This is ONE FEEDING. Formula would have been fine, and it's what the baby got from then on. Next time you feel the need to use Google so you can respond to a thread, save yourself some embarrassment and just close the thread.

You're welcome:
upload_2020-2-4_14-37-11.jpeg
1534656848-Cele.jpg

Celeste-Ayala-Baby-Milk-Argentina.jpg

Celeste-Ayala9.jpg

Celeste-Ayala3.jpg

Celeste-Ayala6.jpg

You realize people sell their breastmilk right? Lol or donate it. We had to tell my wife's cousin not to breastfeed my son and use his bottle when they were watching him because I'm sure she would have. It wouldn't have been that big a deal though it's just kinda weird to us but if the baby's malnourished I mean what's the problem
There's no problem

People are just immature manchildren

I love when Google experts pretend to know what they're talking about. Millions of babies have been raised on nothing but formula. Not being as good as breast milk is not the same thing as being unhealthy. LOL at saying it "does not give any health benefits". What a fucking idiot, it provides all the nutrients needed. All it really lacks would be antibodies found in colostrum, which has nothing to do with this instance. And all of this is referring to a baby that is fed nothing but formula for it's entire infancy. This is ONE FEEDING. Formula would have been fine, and it's what the baby got from then on. Next time you feel the need to use Google so you can respond to a thread, save yourself some embarrassment and just close the thread.

"What a fucking idiot".

I sourced that direct from the NHS website because people always cry 'source'. The point being that breast milk helps build up a baby's natural defences and in this case the baby probably benefited from having some human contact.

This woman was simply trying to care for a neglected and malnourished baby, I dont understand why people like you want to put that down.

Maybe next time you have this kind of negative reaction you should just close the thread.

Last edited:

Beyond somatic growth, breast milk as a biologic fluid has a variety of other benefits, including modulation of postnatal intestinal function, immune ontogeny, and brain development.

It's likely that even a single feed could help future gut health etc but more than that it's beautiful thing that the woman was able to offer.

I get that it's just the one feed but given the option it's certainly preferable. They may not have had any formula either.

They may not have had any formula either.
I'm from there.
If it was a public hospital (without reading the news I tell you that it is) pretty sure they didn't have formula or whatever people call the fake milk.

I sucked on a stripper's titty in Tijuana one time and she was lactating. Didn't taste that great

Man, I wanna suck on a titty. Life just ain't fair sometimes.

Yeah, its cool if she does it but if I do it everyone is upset. Double standards.

is appreciation for breasts nature or nurture? because i'd like officer selena hernandez to nurture me...

Not talking about this story but.
Why do so many people in general get really uptight when they see a nursing mum out in public, i'm guessing they sexualize it?

That's fucking awesome.

And hot
<OKC16>

Back