Female police officer breast feeds baby that isn't her's on duty

That's weird, just give it formula temporarily. Also you don't know what the police officer has ingested that could end up in the milk. I mean, it's a cop, it's not like I expect she took drugs or something. But the possibility exists and you shouldn't be doing that as a rule.

The baby was taken away from the birth mother due to neglect. I'm all for that officer feeding the baby.

It's bad for babies to not get enough physical touch, I'm sure it did him the world of good.

e8plYnz.jpg

You realize people sell their breastmilk right? Lol or donate it. We had to tell my wife's cousin not to breastfeed my son and use his bottle when they were watching him because I'm sure she would have. It wouldn't have been that big a deal though it's just kinda weird to us but if the baby's malnourished I mean what's the problem

If it helped the baby it's totally cool.

Don't really see a problem, or why it's even news. But I also don't understand why. I assume Argentina has infant formula.

It was a malnourished baby, taken away from his birth mother because of neglect. It's better for babies to have the real stuff.

Formula milk does not provide the same protection from illness and does not give any health benefits.
https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/pregnancy-and-baby/benefits-breastfeeding/

In the words of the officer:
Ayala told the website Cronica: “I noticed that he was hungry, as he was putting his hand into his mouth, so I asked to hug him and breastfeed him.

“It was a sad moment, it broke my soul seeing him like this. Society should be sensitive to the issues affecting children; it cannot keep happening.”

Call me jaded but I don't ever think anyone does anything for the good of it in this instagram and selfie age.

Some people are just good, as well as a being a cop she's also a volunteer firefighter and doesn't seem to have any public social media. This was nearly two years ago and she's not popped up in anything since so I'm putting it down to a selfless good deed.

"News of Ayala’s compassionate deed spread after her colleague, Marcos Heredia, posted a picture on Facebook of her feeding the baby last week.

Hereida wrote: “I want to make public this great gesture of love that you made today with that baby, who you did not know, but for whom you did not hesitate to act like a mother. You did not care if he was dirty or smelly … Things like that are not seen every day.”

That's weird, just give it formula temporarily. Also you don't know what the police officer has ingested that could end up in the milk. I mean, it's a cop, it's not like I expect she took drugs or something. But the possibility exists and you shouldn't be doing that as a rule.
Breast milk is better than formula. It's made for humans plus provides human contact for the child.

Disgusting

if my was my child I'd sue that police officer
For helping to save its life? If you're such a shitty parent that malnourished their child to the point that a stranger had to feed it then you dont really have the moral high ground .

For helping to save its life? If you're such a shitty parent that malnourished their child to the point that a stranger had to feed it then you dont really have the moral high ground .

No, for sexually abusing my infant child

Like I said before its disgusting to say the least

I would like suck on her titties to acquire nutrition and then fuck her after

Back