Female Harassment

MRA are not douchebags? lulz I suggest you browse the site in the op link

what I am saying, my simple friend, is that feminism was a natural reaction to women being treated as inferior, the fact that simply pointing out those prejudices brings out such hatred in some people and is seen as attack on all men is very telling

Haha simple, I sometimes wish I didn't have to analyze everything over and over. You know, to just be a simple feminist, or xtian, someone that just swallows the bullshit of a group not caring if its true or not.

Like you...

and just lol at these people nerd raging on a popular request of having separate public transport cars for women because too many of them get groped as an assault on teh men

what a fuck head backward logic

Your little sub-title of 'white knight' is so cute, it's hilarious reading your posts but I admire you trying so hard :D

"you already know that women have zero skill at creating anything but the most pedestrian of conversations"

These guys really hate women, but this made me lol.

This actually got me thinking... and it's totally fucking true. Women absolutely suck at conversations on average.

Some of the posts ITT are disgusting. The separate cars are absolutely needed in Japan, otherwise it's just not safe to take the train at rush hour. Plain and simple.

The men ITT complaining either hate women or are just plain ignorant of what they have to put with daily.

Women would not want these carriages, it would single them out for possible unwanted attention.

Back